Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Insane skills
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

He does love his clickbaity titles but my word what a demon on two wheels

argee

He’s just showing off, being honest though, it takes a hell of a mindset to hit stuff that steep at that speed, especially the way he was throwing the rear end of the bike about to get the lines, i just have to go near something that steep and a root will jump out and attack me within the first 3 feet!

Jordan

Impressive riding! Really enjoyed watching that.

DezB
    Free Member

That’s some impressive riding. Great video, cheers!
    Look! A squirrel!

stevehine

That’s not riding. That’s falling with style 😉

eskay

One false move and those trees would have hurt!

beefy

Wow, that is amazing, proper artistry on a bike. Thanks for sharing.

Jakester
    Free Member

When you think 10 – 15 years ago it would have been someone like Bender plummeting off drops like that and getting mashed at the bottom, and now they’re being ridden on a trail bike – it just shows how far riding has come!

DickBarton

Very impressive riding…not my thing but great watching it.

timmys

Nice to hear the bike working and not a load of music.

monkeyboyjc

Enjoyed that.

fazzini

@nobbingsford…one day haha

fingerbang
    Free Member

his tyre and brake manufacturers need to have that footage front and centre for their promotion.

You watch that speed and precision and wonder how he couldn’t set the DH world alight. Same reason why Atwill and Brannigan don’t trouble the top 20 I guess

rascal
    Free Member

Bloody hell…bonkers levels of skill and control.
    Not a name I’m familiar with I must admit…he’d clean up if he was on the World Cup circuit surely!? 😉
    Love the sound of the tyres scrabbling for grip on that rock…

mrchrispy

I could do that

NS
    Free Member

This is him learning some of the lines.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/gvE9VvBL17Y&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

NS
    Free Member

How do I embed youtube video – never works for me?

fingerbang
    Free Member

How do I embed youtube video – never works for me?

Go to the YouTube clip, find ‘share’, then ‘copy link’. Then just paste on here

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Awesome, same as the Semenuk vid, love that freehub!

NS
    Free Member

Go to the YouTube clip, find ‘share’, then ‘copy link’. Then just paste on here

scud
    Free Member

His style like a lot these days, seems to be almost a controlled slide/skid of the rear wheel, with the back wheel often locked up or is it me?

Do love hearing the tyres trying to find a bit of grip.. like to know what brakes he uses!

richmtb

Not a name I’m familiar with I must admit…he’d clean up if he was on the World Cup circuit surely!?

He turns up at the Red Bull Rampage every year and smashes the course like its a DH trail, just riding insanely quickly down a crazy line. All the guys backflipping the canyon gaps score more points but what he does is still seriously impressive.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Insane skills’ is closed to new replies.