Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I blamed STW but it didn't work…
  • oddjob
    Free Member

Following my question on here a couple of days ago about BMX, I kind of accidentally bought one yesterday that I saw advertised locally.

I had sent a link of my post to Mrs Oddjob whos only reaction was that people obviously had too much time on their hands. She wasn’t really too impressed that I spent cash on another bike when we are in the process of moving house, but what the hell 😈

I’ll take it out for a ride with my son tomorrow assuming the weather is OK. I feel like I’m 10 years old again 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

don’t worry the feeling of being ten years old will soon vanish, typicallay the moment you think “time for a wheelie” and said feeling will then will swiftly be replaced by “I think I may just lay here a little while” 😀

if you’re going to do it (which you are) may I suggest grass rather than carpark and not after a couple too many beers 😉

wwaswas

Your garden could do with the leaves clearing up.

I’ve always avoided bmx for the reason above – I’d only hurt myself.

DezB
    Free Member

Women eh? So bloody practical !

oddjob
    Free Member

At this time of year it is a full time job clearing up leaves. That is my basement door and there are lots of trees around. The wall is rather grotty though.

TheSwede
    Free Member

You may struggle to get many dirt jumps built in your yard.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I dunno, he certainly has the raw materials.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Nice power series, got bit by the bug myself 6 months ago, bmx’s are ace.
    I’d say it’s like being 10 again as well, but I didn’t have one when I was 10.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve just been drooling over one of those on wiggle. A mates looking for a new bike and I thought that could be right for him. Let me know how it rides. You going on a track?

I like the chainstays, looks so stiff.

radoggair
    Free Member

nice colour

Is the rear wheel bigger than the front wheel or is it just my shoddy vision ?

oddjob
    Free Member

Both wheels are 24″ 🙂
    My garden is big enough for some jumps but given that the house is on the market, i doubt that it would add too much the the value…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I blamed STW but it didn't work…’ is closed to new replies.