Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 223 total)
  • Help to bugger up Fair Fuel UK’s annual cycling hate survey.
  • tthew

Link is here.

It’s the usual loaded bunch of bollocks questions designed to highlight how car drivers are persecuted over all lower class road users who DON’T EVEN PAY ROAD TAX! (the bastards, I once saw a cyclist hooligan club a kitten to death with his bike pump etc….)

eddiebaby
    Free Member

(the bastards, I once saw a cyclist hooligan club a kitten to death with his bike pump etc….)

Bet he was a gravel biker. They’re the worst.

hot_fiat

Completed. You could sense the HATE behind the questions.

v7fmp

Done. Long live the cyclist!!

IHN

Done. That’s actually a genuinely funny survey, reminds me of this

Harry_the_Spider

Done.

Hope I don’t live near the narrow minded tool that set the questions as I suspect he would clip me with the wing mirror on his ratty old Jag.

K

Done

gallowayboy

Unfortunately my work firewall wont let me access it. Must be HIGHLY DODGY. I’ll do it at home then!

beamers

Done.

icic
    Free Member

Done!

bigblackshed

Done.

I can see Mr Howard is about to have an aneurysm.

fadda

Done 😁

peteimpreza

done

Watty

Done.

Murray

Good survey, nice to be able to say good things about cycle lanes and electric cars

twistedpencil

Done, I hope his mum doesn’t tell him off too much for frothing too much in his bedroom when he sees my responses…

Poor Mrs Clarkson.

jimfrandisco
    Free Member

It’s absolute pish of a survey – content aside, just the punctuation and grammar are enough to tell most people what they need to know.
    That’s before the clumsy links between road use and voting Tory.

I happily completed it of course 🙂
    Hope this spread through every single cycling group and forum in the country.

chiefgrooveguru

Done. What a professionally written survey…

fossy

Done. They don’t like cyclists or electric cars.

jp-t853

Done thanks for the heads up

patagonian
    Free Member

Done – but they won’t like it 🙂

mashr

FROM RECENT MEDIA REPORTS, UNELECTED SPECIAL ADVISORS IN NO 10 ARE INFLUENCING THE ROLL OUT OF CYCLE LANES. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS*

My word, just as well they must only be using “special advisors” on this subject and nothing else, at all, ever

phil5556

Done. They don’t like cyclists or electric cars.

Luckily I’m an EV driving cyclist 🙂

cultsdave
    Free Member

They don’t seem to realise VED is based on Emissions. Electric cars are subject to the same level as cars as it is on a sliding scale from £0

tthew

Well done everyone!

but they won’t like it

Even better. I suspect there’s a lot about a modern progressive society members of Fair Fuel UK don’t like.

timbog160

What a load of sh1te that survey is. I don’t generally even regard myself as a ‘cyclist’ but it even had my blood boiling…

thepurist

I’m in – I even took the opportunity to remind him of the Highway Code proposals 🙂

BillOddie

I think my IQ actually dropped a couple of points after having to read that load of bollocks.

Filled in – not sure he’ll like the answers.

duncancallum

Who proof read that.

I’ve seen better GCSE surveys than that.

Please donate so we can keep campaigning..

I’ll donate to an English qualification.

franksinatra

I particularly enjoyed the question where they asked how extra fuel duty should be spent, obviously I suggested it should spent on more cycle lanes!

I have three email addresses. I might just fill it in a few more times.

The survey is so bad I did wonder if it is a spoof. Sadly not.

scuttler

He’s hardcore!!

tomd
    Free Member

Just a series of questions to rile the Gammon man followed by a bit of grifting to turn the righteous anger into £££

Rubber_Buccaneer

Done with pleasure

IHN

They don’t seem to realise VED is based on Emissions. Electric cars are subject to the same level as cars as it is on a sliding scale from £0

At some point that’s got to change though. They’re zero-rated at the moment to encourage take up, once there’s a critical mass (or you have no choice but to have one), they’ll be taxed again.

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Done – what an angry man he is! Thought the question at the end about BBC really summed up the daily mail level of outrage!

jonnyboi

Done, that was rather therapeutic

p7eaven
    Free Member

Done. Make sure to tell them where their ‘questions’ are transparently malformed bolx

macwhisky
    Free Member

I think the guy is well named.

woody2000

Oof, what a monumental cockwomble he is.  Filled in with relish!

scuttler

Transpires the BBC is funded by a compulsory fee. I’d put that in capitals he used but the whole thing was written in CAPS. I’ll bet he ruined his keyboard.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 223 total)

The topic ‘Help to bugger up Fair Fuel UK’s annual cycling hate survey.’ is closed to new replies.