• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help – Channel 4 content
  • lunge

Wondered if anyone else watched this last night?
    Harrowing stuff, incredibly well written and acted.
    Jodie Cromer was outstanding, a hell of a performance.

wors

Brilliant piece of TV!

tayls
    Free Member

That really was compelling viewing, thought stephen graham was outstanding too.

Freester

This has been added to my catchup list I will stay out of this thread avoiding spoilers until I get round to watching it 🙂

luv2ride
    Free Member

I thought it was, indeed, excellent. Comer and Graham were typically great, but so were the whole supporting cast. Whole thing was really well done, especially the elongated cut for the nightshift sequence, a la 1917. My other half thought it might have been too soon (she’s in an NHS community team) but as a “civvy” with no direct experience of this I felt it was a story that needs to be told as some get all too complacent that Covid is largely done and dusted…

nickjb
    Free Member

It’s on 4seven (Freeview 47) Saturday at 9.30 if you’d rather catch up on bormal TV rather than 4od

Coyote
    Free Member

Being a very angry person at the moment I’m going to give this a miss for a few months, I really don’t need to be made angrier.

Probably watch it later in the year.

DrJ

Yes, really excellent, and believable from my (limited) exposure to Alzheimers patients. Same writer as The Virtues and brilliant cast. Cynics will say it went off a bit towards the end, but I don’t care :-). The night scene was harrowing

Easy to see why the Tories want to close ch 4

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help – Channel 4 content’ is closed to new replies.