Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 632 total)
  • Gnarpoon T-shirts
  • AlexSimon

I haven’t seen any requests for a Ladies tee, but that might be because they assumed it wasn’t possible.
    It should be possible, but I’d have to add the option into the shop, so let me know.
    The Gildan Premium tee is available in Ladies Dark Blue and Black

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Yep, I’ll get one for Mrs M in dark blue and I’ll have one in green please.

AlexSimon

ok – I’ve added those on there.
    Just waiting for the quote to come in now… [drums fingers on desk]

singletrackmind

Can we put this on a mug? Or something else equally apt

I looked at mugs in my last job. 500 to get the costs down to a sensible price point. They were for freebies though , so maybe if people were willing to bundle a Tee and a mug for EG £11.50 posted then it might be workable.
    Will use goooglfu and have a quickie

grantyboy
    Free Member

#3 in Charcoal for me, how do I pay???

AlexSimon

#3 in Charcoal for me, how do I pay???

I’ve built a webshop where you will be able to checkout with PayPal.
    Not ready with prices yet though.

#3 in xxl please in charcoal.

Poopscoop

Charcoal for me too, 1 or 2 depending on price buddy. Thanks for sorting all this out mate!👍

tomhoward

Will we be sending one to sick, with the regards of the potential customers of STW?

dair86
    Free Member

Loved watching this.

Hate poor customer service. I’ll take an xl grey. 😎

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Will we be sending one to sick, with the regards of the potential customers of STW?

That really does want to be a simple “we sell bikes but all we’ve got are these lousy t-shirts”

Sandwich

expectations are somewhere between Tredz and Sick! in delivery speed we should be good

So, express then? 🙂

AlexSimon

Minor update: I have prices and confirmation that I can mix colours/styles, but I’ve had to convert the artwork to vector which was a bit tricky with such sketchy lines. I’ve submitted it to their team to check no detail will be lost.
    Chasing them now.

Poopscoop

Thanks for the update!

Are they bars in Peru?

flyingmonkeycorps

I’ll be investing in one of these, be a perfect (late) birthday present for a mate.

AlexSimon

Major Update
    Pre-orders are now open!
    £10 delivered in the UK (£17 worldwide)

Ordering is only possible on this link. No posts, or PMs are taken into account.
    http://thingswelike.org/stw-tees

Sorry that you’re having to pay upfront, but it’s the only really workable way.
    There are a few forum members who know me personally and you can look at my posting history to decide whether I’m trustworthy.

Final vector artwork is here:
    Gnarpoon Tee

You can see pics of all the other colours on the product page (including the 2 colours of Ladies tees that white print will work on). Hopefully there are enough to cover all tastes without it getting crazy complicated.

Orders will be taken until Sunday 24th March and then production will begin. Once the T-Shirts have been delivered to me, I will package and post them out.

All prices including tees, postage and packaging will be published and any money left over will be donated to Mountain Rescue England and Wales. Registered charity number 222596.

Any questions, let me know on here, or via PM (my email can also be seen in my profile).

AlexSimon

And the first order is in – from France! Excellent.

weeksy

Unlikely to be much you can do, but our Firewall blocks the webiste as ‘uncategorized’

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Sorry that you’re having to pay upfront

That’s quite appropriate really, not the sorry bit obviously.

orangespyderman

And the first order is in – from France

*blushes*

big_scot_nanny

woohoo!

AlexSimon

weeksy

Subscriber

Unlikely to be much you can do, but our Firewall blocks the webiste as ‘uncategorized’

Poo – I didn’t think of that. It should work on mobile if that helps.

russyh
    Free Member

Ordered. Hopefully Sizings are ‘standard’ and not Chinese fit. Cheers Alex

Rubber_Buccaneer

our Firewall blocks the website as ‘uncategorized’

I had some warnings but all worked OK for me.  Order #6

AlexSimon

It’s standard Gildan sizing russyh – I’ve never had a problem in the past of people finding them unusual. On the last image on the shop, there are actual measurements.

[Order the Gnarpoon t-shirt here:
    http://thingswelike.org/stw-tees ]

benpinnick

#8 sold 🙂

tomhoward

#9 sold 🙂

DanW
    Free Member

#10 here. Thank goodness for a nice round number. I really am far too square to ever be a Sick! customer.

Spin off t-shirt could be from the good ol’ days of “mate, ur bik is well sarasin”

AlexSimon

#10 here. Thank goodness for a nice round number. I really am far too square to ever be a Sick! customer.

lol – I know exactly what you mean!

Spin off t-shirt could be from the good ol’ days of “mate, ur bik is well sarasin”

Yes, I think there is lots of potential for more. Maybe an annual thing. Anyway – Let’s get this one out of the way first though eh 🙂 I can already see myself being tempted to pay the shopping cart company the extra £15 to enable csv output of the orders!

[Order the Gnarpoon t-shirt here: http://thingswelike.org/stw-tees ]

cleetonator

#11 here

DanW
    Free Member

Was just thinking back the the phrase of the day when I was at my MTB peak was all 😀 I will never forgive the random stranger at Afan (one the first big ride out on my shiny new Santa Cruz Superlight that I worked and saved so hard for)… who said “oh, nice bike. Saracen actually make quite nice bikes now”

tthew

Will order later when I’m home.
    Point of order, your final artwork still has the STW logo/association comment on it, otherwise, 👏👏👏

tomhoward

Point of order, your final artwork still has the STW logo/association comment on it,

There’s no singletrack logo?

I personally had no idea Severn Trent Water were into bikes…

AlexSimon

I don’t think there’s a problem with ‘STW’ – just the actual logo afaict. ‘The STW Forum’ is just a factual name for us as a group isn’t it? (IANAL obvs).

[Order the STW Gnarpoon t-shirt here: http://thingswelike.org/stw-tees ]

Blackflag
    Free Member

#14 Ordered. Navy Blue. At £10 delivered its a bargain.

tish
    Free Member

#16 this is brilliant!

AlexSimon

The minimum order of 20 tees has now been reached! Thanks everyone!
    Charcoal grey is the current leader!

edd

Order #20 medium grey – would love it even more if the Ill Wind and STW forum references could be removed.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

ordered! I will debut this at Trans Provence 1st evening dinner . Should be a real icebreaker i.e others will think “i hope the STW opinionated nobba in the silly tshirt doesnt come and chat to me”

bigblackshed

Ordered.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 632 total)

The topic ‘Gnarpoon T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.