Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox fit4 upgrade ?
  • roblane65
    Free Member

anyone upgraded their old 34’s to the latest fit4 cartridge ?
    was there a big difference over the old factory fit and what was the cost,

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I took the Avalanche route
    http://www.avalanchedownhillracing.com/Fox%2040/Fox%2034%20Open%20Bath%20Cartridge%20Kit.htm
    There is about a 300g penalty for going full open bath, performance is spot on and tuned to me. Takes about 30 mins to fit and the only annoying bit was getting the rubber stop out the lowers.

roblane65
    Free Member

Can I take you fitted your self. what was the cost with shipping.I see there not a uk company.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I ordered from Oz so the shipping was different and a couple of years ago. If you follow through the order to cart it should tell you there is also an import tax part for UK orders. If you search the forum there are a bunch of threads on it and lots who have used them from the UK who can give you a better idea.

Fitted it in the garage, though I do lots of fork lower servicing it’s not a hard job. Instructions were great.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

I emailed Mojo about it the new Fit4 is £192 plus £119 for a service so £311 all in.

gelert
    Free Member

Special offer on ATM from Mojo is FIT4 + Service for £184. My 2013 34 is having it done this week. Perfect timing for me as 12 months is up next week.

Mojo Facebook Offer

Twitter Mojo Offer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox fit4 upgrade ?’ is closed to new replies.