Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Forget foam rollering
  • MSP

This is my new massage tool, even my bones now feel all relaxed and floppy.

kayak23

😳

bikebouy
    Free Member

😄🥁🍆😱

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Utter filth. What are you massaging that requires a protein towel!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

What tool is that?

I have a ‘Thumper’ :

I’m not surprised that hacker in the video has tennis elbow – he needs to work on his technique!

And I like how he goes to the locker room with tennis elbow and then proceeds to massage the other arm before going back out to play.

MSP

It is a Makita DJR188Z reciprocating saw, with a jigworx massage attachment. As I already have some makita 18v tools, it doesn’t work out too expensive.

It isn’t for the faint of heart though, it gives the muscles a fair old beating. But my thighs and especially my calves feel so much more relaxed and unknotted than either stretching or foam rollering was ever able to achieve.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Bought a set from amazon, hopefully they will fit my dewalt…

MSP

There are two types of attachment.

Reciprocating saw, which are made mainly for the worx axis, but I thought I would try with the makita as it would save me some money. Most reciprocating saw’s wouldn’t be suitable due to size, shape and stroke length.

You can also get them with a jigsaw style attachment, but they look a bit weedy to me.

cookeaa

I’ve got an old Skil jigsaw could I try one with that?

cookeaa

Or save a tenner?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Seemed to work really well, on my calves in particular which have been crazy tight for ages, or tighten back up easily after stretching using one of those stretch boards.

I’m going to get one of the Bosh professional 12V jigsaws as they are a bit smaller, my cordless dewalt is useable but a bit awkward.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

1.5kg

already got some in the range so got batteries

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Forget foam rollering’ is closed to new replies.