Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • F.A.O Adventure Racers; User-research for a new Adventure Racing product.
  • jscampbell
    Free Member

Hello Adventure Racers out there,

I am a final year Sports Engineer, designing a new product for the Adventure Racing market.

I am currently carrying out some user-research and I would greatly appreciate if you could complete my short online questionnaire.

Please follow the link below to complete…

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88FTRGC

Big thanks to everyone for your time, I hope to make this the perfect product for us AR’s!!

Jenni

IanMunro
    Free Member

WTF is a Sports Engineer?

Cougar

I think it’s marketing speak for “PE Teacher”

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Don’t they make sports equipment? Saw a dude on dragons den who called himself by that title, made a vest for training. No one invested.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Easy on the dissing! Done the survey, sounds interesting. Good luck .

IanMunro
    Free Member

Right i’ve done some google engineering and come up with this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_engineering

Seems a bit of an odd term. I mean the skill set to design a racing yacht, is going to be somewhat different to that of say a running shoe.

sc-xc

I’m not an adventure racer so can’t do the survey. Good luck with it though, ignore the miserable sods on here 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m not an adventure racer so can’t do the survey. Good luck with it though, ignore the miserable sods on here

+1

I mean the skill set to design a racing yacht, is going to be somewhat different to that of say a running shoe.

I LOLed…not 😐

I’ve done the survey. But nowhere near Scotland to help in testing. Only took a few minutes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘F.A.O Adventure Racers; User-research for a new Adventure Racing product.’ is closed to new replies.