Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Exposure lights kudos
  • lustyd

The Internet doesn’t generally have many positive forum posts so I thought I should send out a massive kudos to Exposure Lights. I have several of these lights for various purposes, they are pricey but well build and do exactly what they say on the tin in terms of brightness and battery. Unfortunately one of them recently died inexplicably after taking it out of storage for the winter months. The light was a Diablo I bought 2 1/2 years ago so definitely out of warranty by quite a while. I called up Exposure who confirmed it was out of warranty and warned I may be charged but that the charges would be explained before any work carried out. I sent off the light and waited for the call about costs but after a week my light was returned in full working order with no charges!

Amazing service on an amazing range of products. I’m definitely happy to continue recommending these to everyone so well done to the team!

Premier Icon mccraque
    Subscriber

I managed to crossthread the bar bracket for mine. Bought another one and the tolerance was out slightly, so sent both back to Exposure, in case they could give me a new bolt for the one I had damaged myself.

one day later, two brand new brackets arrived. Superb service.

Yep, very good service, my Equinox fell off the kitchen worktop onto a stone floor and stopped working, well out of warranty, sent back and repaired FOC.

Premier Icon danny1979
    Subscriber

Completely agree with op Exposure lights, although expensive, are 1st class with an after sales service that is unrivalled.
    Had a Toro that I thought the battery wasn’t charging fully. Sent back at no cost fully working with a new charger.
    It’s a case of getting what you pay for and some of the best after sales I’ve encountered in any industry.

Superb company to deal with. Excellent service back up.

Loughan

I’ve a USE Strada 1200 picked up last Black Friday for a few Bob off. No dramas yet but enjoy the quality & British build factor. It is a premium but happy to support U.K. industry

Premier Icon hamishthecat
    Subscriber

Just lost my Diablo. Have absolutely no idea where it’s gone – didn’t lose it on a ride. Maybe I’ll drop Exposure a line 🙁

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Nightmare.
    I’m sure you already know how to be 100% sure of finding it though.
    Just buy a new light and start using it, and the old one will turn up in a matter of days.

Clong

I had an over the bar moment which resulted in a very broken light. The casing had snapped, jettisoning the lens into the undergrowth never to be seen again and the pcb was embedded in mud. The only thing that looked intact was the battery pack.

Spoke to exposure, who told me to send it in despite being out of warranty. Week later my light turned up, well I say my light but It cant have been. No charge. Amazing service.

Premier Icon garage-dweller
    Subscriber

Just picked up a mk13 carbon joystick today for £120. Hoping it’s as good as the 7 year old MaxxD has been and still is.

I am going to get a cheaper back up set of lights from somewhere else for my eldest/emergency use (can’t justify that cost for 5-10 uses a year on second set) but the Exposure stuff really is good IME.

Big-Bud

Clong

I had an over the bar moment which resulted in a very broken light. The casing had snapped, jettisoning the lens into the undergrowth never to be seen again and the pcb was embedded in mud. The only thing that looked intact was the battery pack.

Spoke to exposure, who told me to send it in despite being out of warranty. Week later my light turned up, well I say my light but It cant have been. No charge. Amazing service.

Which model was that ?

Premier Icon tenfoot
    Subscriber

Great lights and great customer service. My MaxxD was repaired after it fell onto my garage floor. It didn’t cost me anything other than the postage there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.