Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dull biking holiday insurance question
  • rascal
    Free Member

Off to the Alps soon and should think about personal and bike cover. Has Brexit affected stuff much? Went with Snowcard last time I went in 2015…who have you Euro travelers gone with?

Tracey

Yellow Jersey for us again, Snowcard got way too expensive as we got older, as did Dogtag, just done our annual one this week before we set off to the Dolomite’s and then the Alp’s. Our Daughter is on a separate world wide one with them which also covers her for the EWS.

pedlad

Yes agree found dogtag and snowcard expensive, high excess’ and not great cover for the money. I spent some time shopping around and ended up with world nomads for this trip.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Another Worlds Nomads customer.

I bought our ‘normal’ insurance with Virgin the moment we booked, at the time the Brexit bit of a mess was due to take place before we went.

timidwheeler

Alpine Club of Austria for us. £92 for both of us for the year but it only covers medical and repatriation costs when actually taking part in mountain sports. We have normal cover included as part of a bank account deal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dull biking holiday insurance question’ is closed to new replies.