Home Forums Bike Forum do you reckon Ratboy's a stoner?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • do you reckon Ratboy's a stoner?
  • Stevet1

I used to toke and ride. When its good you are as chilled as you can be on the bike – nice and smooth

a LOT of the BMX trails riders I used to ride with would partake and then boost the highest laziest airs you’ve ever seen.
    For me though if you have to be on something to enjoy it then it’s not worth it.
    Having said that a lot of them went on to get sponsored and I know of one being paid to travel around Australia visiting trails and skateparks while I write software for a living. Still I bet my pension portfolio shits all over his.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

with a 5 perhaps 6 figure balance in the bank

Maybe if you count the numbers after the decimal point 😆

Met Ratboy a couple of times and a friendlier “celebrity” I have yet to meet. Completely changed my opinion of him when I met him in the flesh. I wish him well in whatever he decides to do.

thomthumb
    Free Member

I saw him in the airport in trackies; gotta be a stoner. 8)

Think his move away from racing, to doing more edits is a wise one; particulary if he’s burnt out from international travel. There are several people doing similar. Hannah Barnes, Maria Wilke, wattage cottage for example. none are pro racers in the traditional sense more leveraging social media followers/ advertising.

Bunnyhop

We live nearby and have met him out and about. He’s a top chap and has time for young and old alike.
    Good luck to him.

That bit in the vid where his mate is stuck in the mud, made me chuckle, as we’ve all been there.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘do you reckon Ratboy's a stoner?’ is closed to new replies.