Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Dialled Bikes, what happened to them?
  • grahamt1980

Souldrummer – Cheers for that, have just sent an email for an 853 frame in red (however have just realised I didn’t state the size doh)

freeridenick
    Free Member

Still razzing my Kobe around Sunny Surrey. geometry very similar to St Anton Slackline…..

It was a bike well ahead of its time and still relevant now 😛

bullheart
    Free Member

A Holepine?

Or an A-Hole… 😉

Burchy1
    Free Member

Nice build there Chunky, almost identical to mine. 8)

Is it one of the 2 or 3 ebb Alpines or did you just get lucky with the ratio?

bob_summers

^^ I think I can just about make out a pinch bolt under the BB?

My ss L/H is not exactly in the right terrain (Basque Country),so it really is a love/hate relationship, but I knew it was a keeper when I bought the t-shirt… never done that in my life!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It’s one of the only two 8)

I found the other (white) EBB Alpine prototype in the warehouse last weekend. Can’t remember what size it is, but probably the same size as Chunky’s. £200 including UK delivery if anyone is interested.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

17″ Mike

Teetosugars
    Free Member

mike-at-dialledbikes – Member
    I found the other (white) EBB Alpine prototype in the warehouse last weekend. Can’t remember what size it is, but probably the same size as Chunky’s. £200 including UK delivery if anyone is interested.

Oh, now that sounds like a plan Mike..

Can you confim the size… would go well with my Love/Hate…

Burchy1
    Free Member

i think its this one…

mike-at-dialledbikes – Member

I have this frame back from Ali now.

It’s a 16″ with 22″ effective top tube.

I’m not stalking you honest Mike :wink:, we spoke early last year about EBB ones before Ash’s came up for sale, i ended up buying a regular one and used the ISCG mount to tension the chain.

My favourite bike by far

IMAG0039 by burchy80, on Flickr

Thanks for jogging my memory Burchy.

Teeto, a lad up in Scotland contacted me pretty much straight away after I posted about the Alpine, but if he doesn’t want it now I know the size, I will let you know.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Teeto, a lad up in Scotland contacted me pretty much straight away after I posted about the Alpine, but if he doesn’t want it now I know the size, I will let you know.

No dramas Mike 🙂

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

@Mike

Seems like an appropriate time to say well done on the Love/hate. Have had mine for a couple of years or so now and absolutely love (hate?) it. Does nursery/work duty 5 days a week in Alfine mode, just come back from a thrashing in Afan in singlespeed mode (Whites level/skyline climb with one gear – whimper!) and hasn’t missed a beat. Seriously – excellent frame that is a joy to ride.

Keeps on working when *ahem* a bit muddy too 🙂

TM

marsdenman
    Free Member

I see Mike is thinking of doing another batch of 853 PAs. Looks like a good deal…so tempted.

Wish
    I
    Had
    Not
    Read
    That…..

fudge9202
    Free Member

there’s a mention of a PA special edtion in 853 later in the year are there to be any colour changes?

mrblobby
    Free Member

853 PA… Where? When?

fudge9202
    Free Member

I see Mike is thinking of doing another batch of 853 PAs. Looks like a good deal…so tempted.
    HERE post just above yours mrblobby

mrblobby
    Free Member

I meant where’s the deal? Is it on the Dialled web site somewhere?

Edit: here

Double Edit: Blimey 295!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes, what happened to them?’ is closed to new replies.