Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Curry just ordered…whats your Saturday night takeaway ?
  • hoodie
    Free Member

Tikka Dhansak…rice naan onion bahjees. and poppadoms the size of lake michagan…Korma for the missus…

Whats your Saturday night order ?

Bregante

Just demolished a 14″ pizza and am now eyeing up my daughters’ pizza, telling her to eat up while secret,y hoping she can’t manage it 🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Tonight I have opted for a lamb jalfrezi and garlic naan, I avoid doing rice and naan, so it’s either or for me, and a couple of ice cold cobras

curvature
    Free Member

I’m not having a curry and now feel rather envious!

If I was it would be

Chicken Tikka Rogan Josh or Ceylon
    Pilau Rice
    Garlic Nan or a Japati

hoodie
    Free Member

My local curry hse even throws in a lager while u wait and a bottle of cobra in with your order…eat in and you get free sambucca after your meal….and they leave half a bottle on the table….genius.

stumpy01

Marks & Sparks – curry pack thing. Was delicious.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Missus is ill so picked up Fish n chips on the way home from work for me and the daughter,,Was very nice.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Marks & Sparks – curry pack thing.

aka – a Fakeaway.

Tonight, I am cooking salmon fillets, baked with ginger, lemongrass, garlic, soy and lime. A stir fry of pak choi, baby sweetcorn and asparagus in a five spice and sesame sauce, with noodles.

Nom.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Sausage & Mash at the Flaps tonight…

godzilla
    Free Member

Bolognese pizza and chips, dinner was fish chips and mushy peas, my good lady is away for the weekend so I’m having naughty foods 😈
    Hope the pizza man hurrys the F up.

d45yth
    Free Member

Funnily enough I’ve had Burmese chicken, made using a recipe someone once posted on here. Way healthier and probably nicer than the “£$%^ most of you lot are having! 😛

jock-muttley

I’m fancying a Burger…. not a mincy MaccyD either …I’m talking kebab house, half a cow (well the other half is horse!) size.

Haven’t had one for ages, been REALLY good since new year, Missus out on the pop tonight soooooooooo…………..

hoodie
    Free Member

Things is, do you go burger sauce or chilli sauce…or both ?

allthepies
    Free Member

Burmese Chicken recipe mentioned up there ^^^^

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/curry-recipes#post-3529347

jock-muttley

Chilli… I’m a purist 😉

Preferably the thermonuclear, facial meltdown, put the bog roll on ice type 😛

user-removed
    Free Member

Just finished spring rolls, prawn crackers and honey-chili-duck with fried rice. Washed down with a couple of big bottles of Heineken. Velly tasty.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m fancying a Burger…. not a mincy MaccyD either …I’m talking kebab house, half a cow (well the other half is horse!) size.

hoodie
    Free Member

Burmese….your sure its chicken ?

mogrim

Some frozen pizza thing here, no doubt topped with finest Romanian horse meat.

Cooked a lovely spicy stir fry last night, so don’t feel too bad about the junk food today! Burn it all off on the bike tomorrow, too.

jock-muttley

Right thats it. flashy has made my mind up… burger it is.. .and I’ll be very naughty and treat myself to a single King Edward to have with a coffee after….

yunki
    Free Member

whale and chips from Suk Dins on the corner

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We’ve just had a curry that included home made Dahl and Bombay potatoes with an Asda lamb bhuna and rice. Asda curries are the best of the supermarket brands I think. To drink is Conba with the meal then some Oxford ales on the sofa in a minute.
    Frank Turner playing in the background. (Recorded, not in person)
    Ohh, poppadoms and like pickle too
    I do like curry. 🙂

thorpie
    Free Member

Bag of Spinach and some tuna, if I’m lucky, on nights!

boxfish
    Free Member

We had

Fish Kushboo (made with naga chilies)
    Sag Paneer
    Boiled Rice
    Tandoori Chicken
    Pappadum, raita and salad.

I am pleasantly replete.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jock, FFS, man! Do it properly!

Partagas Serie D No 4 and a good measure of Pays d’Auge Calvados.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Just had a home cooked Thai red curry with rice.

’twas lovely too. Had a take away last weekend though….Chicken Jalfrezi and a garlic naan.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Courgettes, minty peas, wild garlic, chilli, pasta.

Veggie nom’idge.

jock-muttley

Jock, FFS, man! Do it properly!

Partagas Serie D No 4 and a good measure of Pays d’Auge Calvados.

I’m skint flashy…. besides do you realise the sort of looks I’d get in Blyth asking for that combo!

PMK2060

Started making my own curries. Chicken jalfrezi tonight. Will not bother with takeaway again I am that good.

PMK2060

Started making my own curries. Chicken jalfrezi tonight. Will not bother with takeaway again I am that good.

hoodie
    Free Member

Jocks not gonna feel his lips for a while after that chilli sauce, could make clamping a cigar a tad tricky….

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

After twenty five years of having Chicken Madras religiously, I have decided to have something a little different tonight. Chicken Moghul, extra spicey, and even drinking lager instead of a proper beer!!

Must side with PMK2060 though – you can’t beat making your own curry!!

allthepies
    Free Member

I’ve been picking a few of those up in the Asda 4 bottles for £5 offer too, very nice!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’ve been picking a few of those up in the Asda 4 bottles for £5 offer too, very nice!

I concur. Just opened the first one, Marshmallow, and it’s very drinkable 🙂 Well worth £5 for 4

gonzy
    Free Member

naga chilies

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! 😆

allthepies
    Free Member

Marshmellow

🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Tonight we gave Little Miss MCTD a “treat” and took her to McDonalds, so I had a Big Mac Meal for the first time in quite some time. Now I remember why that was…

Though I returned home to find that MrsMCTD found some Hot Hot Cross Buns in Morrisons today – Hot Cross Buns with chilli in. Not tried it yet – might be as awful as it sounds, might be unimagined genius….

fortyonethirty
    Free Member

baked hedgehog for me i’m afraid.poor little blighter succumbed to a battle with a tioga 2.35 earlier!

proutster
    Free Member

Sod the takeaway, I’m just about to cook these bad boys:

robhughes
    Free Member

Burmese Chicken recipe copied…sounds goooood… 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Curry just ordered…whats your Saturday night takeaway ?’ is closed to new replies.