Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Comedy Peloton Twitter Thread
  • sillysilly
    Free Member

For everyone feeling like Monday morning on a Tuesday that needs a laugh:

1st world problem parody thread around Peloton bikes I found amusing. To be fair, I popped into their shop out of curiosity and they were really nice to me, let me play on their bikes and gave me some free merch. Fun way to spend a lunch 🙂

trailwagger
    Free Member

Sometimes I’ll move the Peloton bike into our gallery so I can spend time with my half gay husband while he reads Architectural Digest wearing combat boots

this is my fav

mogrim

Enjoyed that, thanks! The replies are amusing, too 🙂

martinhutch

Get the Peloton Bike for only £56/mo for 36 months (£1,990) plus the cost of your Membership (£39/mo).

Holy ****!

DezB
    Free Member

The replies are amusing, too

Even the ones from idiots who really don’t get it!

ThePinkster

My husband says it’s a fire hazard to have the Peloton bike blocking the doors from the living room to the veranda. He doesn’t understand that the Peloton bike will be the first thing I save.

I genuinely LOL’d at that one.

hatter

Where is Consuela? She has one job!

Brilliant!

5plusn8
    Free Member

Sometimes I’ll move the Peloton bike into our gallery so I can spend time with my half gay husband while he reads Architectural Digest wearing combat boots

this is my fav

Me too.

hooli

Very funny, reading the replies it seems some people really don’t get it.

slowoldman

I may have to follow Clue Heywood.

timbog160

Bizarrely this company is supposedly worth 4 BILLION dollars! As well as the exercise bike there are also plans to launch a $4000 treadmill..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There’s a TV ad for this twattery on in the US at the moment, full of people in exactly those sorts of situations. Every one of them with the saddle set way too low. It’s painful just to watch it!

joshvegas
    Free Member

Flashy earlier.

“I take my peloton everywhere with me. BA hostesses bring my isotonic champagne and caviar protei…. THEY’RE NOT ORTHOPEDIC!

sweaman2
    Free Member

I suspect I’m being subjected to the same adverts in Canada as Flashy – a lot of the images in the parody are taken directly from the advert. I’ve even had conversations when I say I’m on a trainer and people say “what like peloton” so they are achieving awareness at least.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I’ve seen the advert quite a few times but never took much notice thinking it was just a glorified screen you bolt onto your turbo trainer or exercise bike, how wrong I was!

Just looked at their website and that’s definitely the sort of thing you’d buy if you had run out of other ways to show people you’re a complete bellend. All the accessories section is missing is a Peloton branded inhaler!

I like this one

You might ask why the windows in front of these Pelotons are so small. Unfortunately space on the yacht is limited and the gym is near the waterline. We manage.

crazy-legs

Bizarrely this company is supposedly worth 4 BILLION dollars! As well as the exercise bike there are also plans to launch a $4000 treadmill..

Well that explains the arty shops in expensive locations like Regent Street & Spitalfields…
    Saw the Twitter thread a couple of days ago and thought for a second that it was actually genuine before reading the rest of the thread! It’s very well done. 🙂

sockpuppet

I use mine to help combat feelings of yachtlessness.

mcnultycop

The advert for this is on Eurosport. It’s basically a virtual spin class, but you want to smash in the face (or at least punch the screen) of the “motivational” class leader.

akira

And saddle.

trailwagger
    Free Member

I wonder if the makers even know what the term peloton means?

si77

Easy, it’s the collective noun for Mamil.

kayla1
    Free Member

definitely the sort of thing you’d buy if you had run out of other ways to show people you’re a complete bellend

I’m nicking that.

tomhoward

Not sure, but their lawyers have been busy sending out lots of ‘cease and desist’ letters to companies/YouTube channels that already use the word….

DezB
    Free Member

I got a Wahoo in my disused factory (seen on Cyclesurgery front page)

wnakhoo

akira

He’s not even wearing turbo specific clothing so I can’t take him seriously.

trailwagger
    Free Member

He’s not even wearing turbo specific clothing so I can’t take him seriously.

But he is sprinting in the big ring up a 20% gradient! kudos for that surely?

theotherjonv

turbo specific clothing….. from experience I’m not wearing anything other than bibshorts on my turbo… and even that’s too hot.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Comedy Peloton Twitter Thread’ is closed to new replies.