Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bikeactive.com
  • gdm4

Anyone bought from them, how was the service?

https://www.bikeactive.com/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=1592741

Poopscoop

Are they EU based?

gdm4

Says Stanstead

pipm1
    Free Member

The contact us & shipping links suggest it is UK based, unless they;re a very generous EU supplier that does free shipping to the uk?

I bought a frame from them in 2009, no problems & still got it.

grahamt1980

Shop in stansted abbots in Hertfordshire.
    Am waiting on a meta tr from them. Hoping it will come before summer (not their fault on any production delays)

Poopscoop

Cool, don’t knot where I got the EU idea from them.😁

robowns
    Free Member

I treat it as my LBS, excellent guys, bought my last 3 MTBs from them (all pre-Covid).

Fully trustworthy, any delay will be outside of their control.

robowns
    Free Member

Oh and to talk about service, when I say last 3 MTBs I mean frames as I just move components over generally. They let me build the last one up in their workshop whilst they served customers.

renton
    Free Member

I had a nightmare with them.

Ordered and paid for an Orange p7 29 frame that was meant to come by a certain time bit never arrived. Could never get through and had no replies to emails.

When I did get through they said it was delayed at orange.

Started seeing some new builds popping up on Instagram so I phoned orange direct who told me that no frame had been ordered by the shop for me.

Just be wary is all I’ll say.

gdm4

Thanks for feedback.

stewartbrown111
    Free Member

I bought my 2020 transition scout from them last october, good communication throughout, bike arrived perfect about a week later (at a time where no other shop could seem to get hold of L olive frames!).
    Would use them again

jairaj

I’m thinking of ordering some bits from them.

Would anybody like to send me a referral to use them please? You can get 10% off the next purchase and only takes 1 min to setup:

https://www.bikeactive.com/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=1469742

Refer your friends and get a 10% discount for every friend that orders from us. The discount can be used online or in store. You can only use one 10% discount per order but you can use them at any time. Your friend(s) will also get the same discount on their first order. The discount can be used on bikes, frames and forks. If that sounds good then Click on continue, sign in/set up an account and then follow the instructions.

PM me for my email.

rugbydick

Another thumbs up for them from me.

Bought an Intense frame from them a while ago. Service / delivery was ace and they were super helpful getting the frame replaced under warranty too.

mattvanders
    Free Member

Have order a bike and frame from them and have had loads of friends buy from them as one of the few local shops that sell top end brands. Mixed results with them, great prices but customer service if things go wrong can be iffy (hand a mate who evil developed an issue with paint coming off because chain ring was touching, blamed customer. Next day found that the chain stay was cracked and was allowing flex in the stay to touch the ring, could do a warranty claim so go sorted quickly).

klunky
    Free Member

I ordered a frame from them and got a good deal.
    Communication was not brilliant and when a washer was missing from a headset I ordered I ended up buying a replacement from crc as it was easier.

In short. Not brilliant, not terrible, quite cheap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bikeactive.com’ is closed to new replies.