Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Anyone want to lend me a Sky Go login for tonight?
  • Premier Icon molgrips

Mrs Grips wants to watch the Packers game. I’ll de-register it straight away… (unless they get through.. 🙂 )

Premier Icon lazybike
    Free Member

Who are they playing?

Premier Icon Cougar

Dallas I think.

Premier Icon molgrips

Cowboys

Premier Icon BadlyWiredDog

The problem with that is that with Sky Go you can only have two devices registered at any one time and only change one of them in a given month, so if I ‘loaned; you my log-in I’d have to wait until the start of the next calendar month to re-register one of my devices. I’m not sure if it’s the same with Sky Go Extra though.

Isn’t there a PAYG option with Sky these days?

Premier Icon molgrips

Yeah I was hoping someone was only using one device 🙂

If you strike out, this is what I was thinking of – seven quid for a day’s access to Sky Sports. Good luck 🙂

Premier Icon lazybike
    Free Member

Cowboys…I watched the 1st half of their game the other week, they were getting hammered..seems I’ve missed a great comeback then. Sorry no login here, C4 for me..

Premier Icon molgrips

Not bad BWD but still pricey. Can you pause now tv? Would like to put the kids to bed then wtch later

No idea on the pause front, sorry.

Premier Icon monkeychild
    Free Member

Surely there is a streaming site on this here web thing.

Premier Icon molgrips

Yes but they want you to pay, obviously.

Premier Icon unknown
    Free Member

So someone has bought the rights to show a game, and charge people to view said game. Here’s a wild idea, pay to watch the game.

Premier Icon mav12
    Free Member

carling multipacks of lager were doing a free now tv sports pass

Premier Icon Cougar

Tight game, I wouldn’t like to have to call this.

Premier Icon molgrips

Here’s a wild idea, pay to watch the game.

I didn’t ask for free streams. I’m happy do pay (and I have), just not £30 for possibly only one game which was the only option I’d found.

Premier Icon unknown
    Free Member

No, you just asked to use an account that some one else had paid for.

Premier Icon bearnecessities

Now, now, no need to be nasty..

Premier Icon Cougar

Are you new here? Wouldn’t be STW without a bit of equine vertigo.

I’m with Molgrips on this. The sports channels are priced for fans who watch a load of sport. I really don’t care about any sport, but will watch the odd US football game. I’d be happy to pay a couple of quid to watch a game or two if they PPV’ed it, it’s probably worth that to me; but I’m damned if I’m paying £30/month for a channel I’m going to watch twice, and I’d happily do without otherwise.

How is that any different to me popping round to my mate’s to watch the game?

Premier Icon iolo
    Free Member

Does someone here have a spare car I can have? I only need it for two days so can’t be bothered buying one.
    Hopefully someone has 2 but don’t need the use of one.
    Thanks in advance.

Premier Icon unknown
    Free Member

Fair enough, but devils advocate perhaps if more people watched through legitimate means it wouldn’t have to be priced so highly. Unlikely, but possible.

I like fancy restaurants but I don’t have a big appetite so I usually just order a starter and ask people on the other tables if I can have a bite of their main courses.

Premier Icon bradley
    Free Member

iolo I have several old bangers that cost me nothing as I was given them. Help yourself, not arsed if you bring it back either.

Premier Icon bearnecessities

Are you new here?

I’m starting to get really bored of that phrase.

Premier Icon deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    Tight game, I wouldn’t like to have to call this.
    POSTED 59 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Really tight. Hope mol’s missus is enjoying.

Premier Icon Cougar

Does someone here have a spare car I can have? I only need it for two days so can’t be bothered buying one.

A less strawmanny analogy might be, “is someone driving to Preston tomorrow and can give me a lift? I’d get the train but they only do season tickets and not individual fares. If not, I’ll just not bother going. Thanks.”

Premier Icon Cougar

I’m starting to get really bored of that phrase.

Clearly you’re not new, then.

I like fancy restaurants but I don’t have a big appetite so I usually just order a starter and ask people on the other tables if I can have a bite of their main courses leftovers that they weren’t going to eat anyway.

FTFY.

Premier Icon CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, I’m watching it! Great game, too.

I’m watching it on FoxNFL, though. And drinking Texan beer. 😉

Premier Icon Junkyard
    Free Member

Ye ha Cpt *

STW analogies are risible

* – he is in his bedsit in Swindon homour him

Premier Icon Cougar

Tell you what. Here’s the Sky Go T&Cs.

http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/Application_Navigation/Help/Terms_And_Conditions/content/default/termsPage.do

Can you find any clause that says “you can’t let your mate watch on a different device”? I’ve only skimmed it, but I can’t.

FFS, what’s wrong with pissy people?

I’d have quite happily given you mine mol, had I got a spare log-in

Free Member

😀 @ Junky!

Premier Icon deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I imagine once he has had his 4th “Texan” beer, he will lean back, put his hands behind his head and regale the bar about how even though they call it “football”, it’s not really “football”, and that he once played real football with Richard Hill.

Premier Icon Junkyard
    Free Member

Then the texan tells him about how he won 7 TdF ?

Free Member

Predictable, DD. Still quite funny, though.

Shiner Bock, by the way. Nice stuff.

Premier Icon unknown
    Free Member

Maybe this

We hereby grant you a licence to use such rights for your personal use of the Service only, in accordance with this Contract.

Or this

14.2 This Contract is personal to you and no third party is entitled to benefit under this Contract except pursuant to clause 14.1 above.

It’s obviously not he biggest issue in the world, I just think it’s a bit scaffy.

Premier Icon Cougar

even though they call it “football”, it’s not really “football”,

Handegg.

Maybe this

Well spotted. So you can’t even let your missus watch it? Seems harsh.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want to lend me a Sky Go login for tonight?’ is closed to new replies.