Home Forums Bike Forum Anyone got a propain bike…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone got a propain bike…..
  • moniex
    Free Member

Looking at the ladies enduro bike, the tyee flo.

Home

Anyone used this company?

Simone

atlaz
    Free Member

Not got one nor have I ridden one but they’re pretty common in my local bike park. Random chats to people on the chairlift suggest they’re happy with them. Probably worth riding one yourself tho

moniex
    Free Member

Thanks. Don’t know anyone in this country that has one, all the people on their “friends ” page (people who own one and may let you have a look/go) are in Germany.

atlaz
    Free Member

Yeah, most of the riders I’ve spoken to with one are from over the river in Germany so that is probably right.

moniex
    Free Member

What bike park do you ride?

gravity-slave
    Free Member

My mate is the man in the UK for them and has one of the new enduro frames, they look very good and he’s super happy with it. The bike looks very sorted for a small company. He used to run a DH team and I did some photos of the DH bike and that was nicely put together too, but I’m not sure how much they are doing at the moment in the UK.

moniex
    Free Member

Looks like I will have to just order online from Germany then.

atlaz
    Free Member

What bike park do you ride?

Lac Blanc when I want easy uplift. Everything else is too far or not as big.

moniex
    Free Member

Just had a google, looks great. May visit it on the way from morzine to my mums in holland. Any good for the kids?

Simone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a propain bike…..’ is closed to new replies.