Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anybody used UK Bikestore??
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

Ordered some spares for my Marzocchi forks a couple of weekends ago from their website, and added a note asking them to contact me if the parts wouldn’t be in stock during the week. One part looked like it was in stock and the other out of stock.

No response and no package in the post either.

So I emailed them this weekend, asking them to supply the in stock part and I’d try and source the other bit (a grub screw) elsewhere.

No response.

I’ve tried ringing them but they’ve been engaged all afternoon.

Does this place exist or have I been done like a lemon? Am I asking too much that they’d let me know what’s happening with my order, cos my bike is currently out of action without these spares??

Also, who else supplies Marzocchi spares (specifically the TST adjuster parts for a 44 Micro)??

_tom_
    Free Member

They do exist and in my experience they’ve been pretty good to me.

Onzadog
    Free Member

They exist and they’re honest enough. Just don’t expect them to break any land speed records.

scaredypants

yes, they exist (assume you mean the gosport shop)

they’e pretty much next door to windwave (marz importer) so likely to have parts almost immediately if wwave has them

BigJohn

Sounds like you made it seem too complicated.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I really just want them to let me know when I can expect my order. I don’t care if its 5 weeks or 5 days but it would be nice to know? Or if they don’t know then they could also say so?

If they don’t understand what I emailed them (my original post probably makes it sound more complicated than it really is) then they could at least contact me and ask me to clarify??

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I’ve used them loads and they’ve always been ace – keep you hair on, they probably just don’t have an answer for you yet.

ftr1873
    Free Member

Used them a couple of times with no issues. One of their strong points is they seem to have a good collection of spares.

beanieripper
    Free Member

They are generally pretty good, ive called in before to pick stuff up, their customer service/email response is a bit patchy though. Ide cancel the order and call windwave who are nextdoor and should have the spares anyway

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Sorted it. Finally got through this morning, the guy pulled up my order straight away and got it sorted, spares on their way. Must be a thriving place for the phone to be engaged so much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anybody used UK Bikestore??’ is closed to new replies.