Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anybody used “Shade Station” for branded sun glasses ?
  • orangeman5
    Free Member

Looking to buy Oakley sun glasses from Shade Station, are they the real deal, good company to deal with, don’t want to waste my money, any first hand experience, thank you.

fishcake
    Free Member

Yeah they are legit. I have bought two pairs of men’s Oakley from them, and then two pairs of different coloured replacement Oakley lenses. The delivery was really fast and the prices are very good as well.

They have a shop in Leeds.

plus-one

Yes I’ve bought 2 pairs of Oakley’s from them. All good with fast delivery..

stwhannah

They’re real, I reviewed a pair for them. Now sadly lost in a big-wave-in-the-sea moment.

https://singletrackworld.com/2016/12/review-oakley-mainlink-with-prescription-lenses/

I also went to the Leeds shop for a bit of a nosey. It’s quite a small shop – one of those posh looking ones with space to fit plenty more stuff in but then it wouldn’t look posh – so if you want to try some specific products then it’s best to give them a ring first and they’ll order them in for you if they’ve not got them in stock.

ivorhogseye
    Free Member

Trust pilot is a handy resource to check on the reliability of businesses

jca

I’ve used them for Oakley lenses a couple of times. All good…

mcnultycop

https://www.bluenty.com/en/ are pretty good on price (used three times, legit products, Spanish I think), but delivery is over a week.

martymac

I’ve bought a couple of pairs of oakleys off them, totally legit.

orangeman5
    Free Member

Thank you for all your feedback, seems i will be ordering from them after all, singletrack at it’s best, toddles off to place the order….  🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anybody used “Shade Station” for branded sun glasses ?’ is closed to new replies.