Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Aleigh & C_G's Hangover Ride Pics
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

are you not bored with tunnel hill yet?

As a matter of fact I am a little bit, yes.
    Which is why I'm not going up there very often now. As a matter of interest, how many times do you think I've been up there this year? Go on have a guess…..

Which is why I'm spreading my wings. Cotswolds yesterday, Urban London ride on Sunday, Yorkshire Moors in a few weeks. In the last year Ive done the Alps, The Qs, Purbecks, Chilterns, The Lakes, Wales, Mendips, Surrey Hills….
    Thing is, even locally to here, you're missing out on sooooooo much more and soooooooo much nicer riding than Swimley right on CGs doorstep and spending all your time riding that over ridden slop fest with it's 20ft wide 'singletrack', mountains of litter and frankly utter crap new trails. AND you have to PAY for it FFS!!!!!!!
    It's astonishing how much riding there is no more than a couple of miles further away from you that you just stick your head in the sand and refuse to visit: Ash Ranges, Porridgepot, Yately Heath, Minley, Hawley Woods, Frith Hill, Ceasars Camp……..

Drac

You've broken your simbian already I see.

aleigh
    Free Member

the hangover went fairly quickly thanks! 😆

pete – i don't care when i ride, i ride more for the social aspect and that's it 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Aleigh & C_G's Hangover Ride Pics’ is closed to new replies.