Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Adamo saddles – anyone using 'em?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Have always suffered from ‘numbness below’, doesn’t seem to matter how I set my saddle or bike up (have tried many different methods, same result, the dreaded numb nuts)… in my googling around for a saddle for my new road bike I came across these saddles by Adamo:

Anyone got any experience with them?

wwaswas

you wouldn’t want the two front bits moving closer together under compression.

kilo

Just got one for my TT bike, it seems more comfortable and avoids the numb nuts effect which was getting a bit worrying. They take a bit of setting up to get the right position and there was a bit of trial and error involved. I thought it was set up right on the turbo but then went and did a ten and it was all wrong. This was echoed by a club mate who also has one.

Feels a bit unusual but seems to work – not cheap though, I bought mine from the states, added on c£18 for VAT and clearance charge. So overall so far I like it, my clubmate say’s he would never go back to a normal saddle for tt’ing

This may be of interest;

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=56599&hl=adamo

psychle
    Free Member

cool, thanks for the link. my LBS is a stockist and might be able to get one or two in for a trial, so fingers crossed I can ‘try before I buy’. Sounds like it could well save my poor numb nads, fingers crossed! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Adamo saddles – anyone using 'em?’ is closed to new replies.