Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • £2kish Full Sus recommendation
  • snakeysnuggles
    Free Member

Hi all,
    I’ve been asked to recommend a full sus bike for my friend, his wife is getting him it as a birthday present.

Budget is around the £2k mark, and he’s ridden Specialized bikes previously and enjoyed them, but the majority of them around that price point seem to be 29’ers – which I know he won’t want.

Can anyone suggest some good bikes around this price point to take a look at, full sus, 26 or 27.5in wheels and around the 140mm travel mark?

Cheers 🙂

bentiggerwyles
    Free Member

Check out rose bikes lots of nice different bikes on there great spec for prices too!

somouk
    Free Member

I’d be looking at Canyon for that sort of money.

br
    Free Member

dangerous game, as no way would I want anyone else buying me a bike…, unless I told them exactly what I wanted (and size)

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

I’d say a Canyon Strive AL for that kinda cash, link to the cheapest which is just above £2k or Rose bikes or have a look for an end of season bargain somewhere.

http://www.canyon.com/en/mountainbikes/bike.html?b=3610

mrhoppy

To do what type of riding? But to be honest if I’d rather be having a nice surprise of the money to spend on what I wanted not what my mate thought I might like.

wiggles
    Free Member

Whyte t130 S or cube stereo 140

johnnystorm

Ask him on the QT. It’ll be a disaster otherwise.

z1ppy

^ &

b r – Member
    dangerous game, as no way would I want anyone else buying me a bike…, unless I told them exactly what I wanted (and size)

+ a million!
    I’d especially not want one based on purely best bang for my budget, tell her to give him the money to spend on what he wants. Though by all means if he’s new or not upto date pass along suggestions you think suitable for him to choose from

Bregante

I’d be having a discreet word with him so he can practice his best “surprised face”

jambalaya
    Free Member

Zesty 27.5 – there’s a model just below £2k and one just above

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘£2kish Full Sus recommendation’ is closed to new replies.