Orbea Rise M10 in size medium, with a bunch of upgrades including 160mm front travel and AXS wireless shifting.
– Carbon frame, size medium – 140mm rear travel
– Fox 36 Float Factory Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima – 160mm travel
– Fox FLOAT X Factory 2-Position Evol LV Kashima custom tune 210x55mm
– AXS GX groupset (mech, shifter, chain, 10-52T cassette).
– Shimano EP8 RS motor with custom tune
– RaceFace Turbine R offset rims + Vault hubs
– OC2 Dropper post
– Nukeproof stem
– Nukeproof pedals
– Brand new RaceFace grips
– Brand new Fizik Taiga saddle
UPGRADES from original spec:
– 160mm travel on forks
– Wireless SRAM GX AXS groupset (inc. battery + charger)
– OneUp carbon e-bike handlebar (stealth cable routing, but not headset cable routing).
– Custom 3D-printed bracket for in-line motor controller (nice tidy cockpit).
– Shimano XT M8120 4-pot brakes front and rear.
– 200mm front disc (up from 180mm).
– Maxxis Minion DHF & DHR.
– RideWrap on frame and forks.
– RRP bolt-on front mudguard.
– Rise-specific rear mudguard (Sicomtb)
– New rear mech jockey wheels last month.
– New Galfer front disc rotor and brake pads a couple of months ago – ridden twice since.
Also included are the following:
– Genuine original charger (UK 3-pin plug).
– All original accessories, inc. intermediate cable housing for wired rear mech, sag adjuster for rear shock, Fox air token
– Spare genuine Orbea derailleur hanger.
– GX AXS box containing charger, charge cable, multitool, alignment guide, manuals, etc.
The whole bike is in great condition. Never been used for racing or uplifts. The Kashima-coated fork stanchions and rear shock shaft are immaculate. The Shimano EP8 RS motor comes with a custom tune designed to better suite the lightweight Rise, making the most of the 360Wh battery. It shows no errors in the Shimano e-tube app, and even though it has the ‘RS’ tune specific to the Rise you can still customise the two riding profiles and three assistance levels using the standard e-Tube app. If you’re a Garmin owner then there is an Orbea app you can use on your bike computer or watch.The only major cosmetic issue on the bike is that a patch of laquer about the size of a 1 pence piece has been removed from the top tube. This happened when I was removing the previous RideWrap (which was starting to lift around the edges and look tatty) and just pulled a bit too hard. I immediately applied the new RideWrap over it and worried a lot for a couple of weeks, but it’s been absolutely fine and is under the middle of the piece of RideWrap so completely protected from the outside world. There are the usual couple of very light scratches/chips but there’s nothing I felt was serious enough to photograph and include on this listing. Unsurprisingly there are numerous cosmetic dings to the paint on the rims from rock strikes, but the rims themselves are not dented.
Collection only, from near Loughborough. Payment by cash or bank transfer. Collection and payment must be from the person buying the bike, not a friend of a friend.