On this episode of the pod, George, Jack and Emilie review the last couple of races; chat with the Luca Shaw about his career so far, including that amazing 2018 season when he qualified first at three World Cup rounds, and we preview Mont Sainte-Anne.
NB: this podcast was recorded before the Showshoe World Cup.
Watch the podcast here:
Help us make our podcasts even better
Luca Shaw gallery
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- J-Tech Suspension www.j-techsuspension.co.uk @jtechsuspension
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Ride Southern Spain www.ridesouthernspain.com @ridesouthernspain
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 5 | Flo Payet & Camille Balanche
- Episode 4 | Danny Hart & Dakotah Norton
- Episode 3 | Fort William Special
- Episode 2 | Loic Bruni
- Episode 1 | Matt Walker and Izabela Yankova
- Episode 12 | Dean Lucas
- Episode 11 | Amaury Pierron
- Episode 10 | Benoît Coulanges and Emilie Siegenthaler
- Episode 9 | Vali Höll and Thibaut Dapréla
- Episode 8 | Loris Vergier
- Epidsode 7 | Greg Minnaar and Myriam Nicole
- Episode 6 | National DH Champs Special
- Episode 5 | Les Gets Special
- Episode 4 | EWS Special
- Episode 3 | Reece Wilson, Nina Hoffmann and Jamie Edmondson
- Episode 2 | MTB Training with Richie Rude and Todd Schumlick
- Episode 1 | Team Rumours Podcast! With Angel Suárez Alonso and Dakotah Norton
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Just by signing up you are supporting Singletrack World
Join our mailing list to receive Singletrack editorial wisdom directly in your inbox.
Each newsletter is headed up by an exclusive editorial from our team and includes stories and news you don’t want to miss.
Singletrack Recommended Deals – Wheels
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.