Check out what Orange Factory Racing rider, Joe Connell with be racing at EWS La Thuile this week in our latest bike check.
Joe Connell will be hitting the EWS at La Thuile this week on his Orange Stage 6 complete with prototype Formula dual crown fork.
the extra stiffness is noticeable and adds up to loads of confidence, particularly on the big, fast, rough tracks
Image credit: Kike Abelleira
- Frame // Orange Stage 6, Medium, Smoke White
- Fork // Prototype Formula dual crown enduro fork, 170mm travel.
- Shock // Formula Mod Shock
- Chain Device // E13 TRS + Taco
- BB // E13
- Chainset // E13 TRS+, 170mm with 32t chainring
- Rear Mech // Shimano XT
- Shifter // Shimano XT
- Chain // KMC
- Cassette // E13 Helix R 12-speed, 9-50t
- Wheeset // E13 LG1 Enduro, alloy, 30mm, 29in
- Tyres // Michelin DH22
- Brakes // Formula Cura 4, 203mm discs front and rear
- Seat post // SDG Tellis 170mm
- Seat clamp // Strange 34.9mm
- Stem // Burgtec Enduro Mk3, 50mm
- Saddle // SDG Bel Air 3
- Handlebar // Burgtec Carbon Enduro Ride Wide, 31.8mm 780mm, 30mm rise
- Grips // Burgtec Bartender
- Pedals // Crankbrother Mallet DH
- Mudguard // Rockguardz PG450
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.