Let’s go racing! The 2021 Downhill World Cup is about to get underway and in this season preview episode of the pod George and Jack catch up with Reece Wilson, Nina Hoffmann and Jamie Edmondson.
Help us make our podcasts even better
Image credit: Ross Bell
Image credit: Sebastian Gruber @gruber_seb
Social stuff if you’d like to follow:
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- J-Tech Suspension www.j-techsuspension.co.uk @jtechsuspension
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Ride Southern Spain www.ridesouthernspain.com @ridesouthernspain
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 2 | MTB Training with Richie Rude and Todd Schumlick
- Episode 1 | Team Rumours Podcast! With Angel Suárez Alonso and Dakotah Norton.
- Episode 13 | Emilie Siegenthaler, Becky Cook & Martha Gill
- Episode 12 | Tracey Hannah and Matt Walker
- Episode 11 | World Champsionship Review with Camille Balanche, David Trummer and Dan Slack
- Episode 10 | World Cup Preview with Greg Williamson, Vali Höll and Dan Slack
- Episode 9 | Greg Minnaar, Jordi Cortes and Rob Przykucki
- Episode 8 | Gee Atherton
- Episode 7 | Simon Burney, Nina Hoffmann, Andrew Shandro & Jonny Thompson
- Episode 6 | Vali Höll and Thibaut Dapréla
- Episode 5 | Tahnée Seagrave
- Episode 4 | Charlie Hatton, Joe Breedon, Alan Millway
- Episode 3 | Laurie Greenland
- Episode 2 | Danny Hart
- Episode 1 | Matt Simmonds and Todd Schumlick
- Episode 7 | Adam Brayton and Dan Bladon
- Episode 6 | Reece Wilson & Kade Edwards
- Episode 5 | With Matt Walker
- Episode 4 | With Joe Smith
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.
The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.
Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.
(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)