There’s still some hope that the Race Series could be held later this year, with more EWS 2020 dates just announced.
More dates have been added to the 2020 Enduro World Series Calander as organisers rush to salvage a season before the end of the year. Today, new dates were revealed for EWS rounds in Austria/Slovenia and France bringing the total number to 5 rounds.
The current EWS calendar with the new rounds added is scheduled to begin with Round 1 in Zermatt on 30th August. This date will feature both EWS and the new EWS-E, eMTB, races.
- Making Up The Numbers Podcast | Greg Minnaar, Jordi Cortes and Rob Przykucki
- FGF 508 – Fresh Goods Friday Of Hope
- Corona Coaster | Danny Hart, The Redcar Rocket
- First Look | Crank Brothers Stamp 2 and Stamp 3 – And Your Chance To Win!
- The 2021 Evil Wreckoning – Bigger, Badder, Meaner And Neater
The full 2020 EWS schedule looks like this:
- R1 (+EWS-E) Zermatt SUI – 30 August
- Trophy of Nations (+EWS-E) Finale Ligure ITA 26/27 September
- R2 Petzen/Jamnica AUS/SLO – 3/4 October
- R3 (+EWS-E) Olargues FRA – 17/18 October
- R4 Manizales COL – 6/7 November
- R5 Farellones CHI – 14/15 November
Fingers crossed that these dates workout.