The race season may be all topsy turvy, but fear not, we have an hour of great chat here with one of the world’s best Downhill riders: Danny Hart.
If there’s one rider who certainly isn’t making up the numbers it’s Madison Saracen’s Danny Hart; he’s the 2 x Elite Men’s UCI DH World Champion & current GB National Champion! With Covid-19 hitting hard at the minute George & Jack chat with Danny Hart via Zoom about everything from that 2011 run at Champery to the 2020 season ahead.
If you want to watch the podcast instead of listening to it, it’s also on YouTube:
Danny Hart Galleries
All image credits to Dan Hearn.
Danny Hart at Snowshoe
Danny Hart at Fort William
Social stuff if you’d like to follow:
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 7 | Adam Brayton and Dan Bladon
- Episode 6 | Reece Wilson & Kade Edwards
- Episode 5 | With Matt Walker
- Episode 4 | With Joe Smith
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
Countdown to membership cut off for the next print issue of Singletrack World Magazine