Sign up to our Singletrack newsletter and you could win a £50 Singletrack voucher to use in the Singletrack Merch store.
Every week or so we pick a winner from our newsletter list, and they will receive a £50 Singletrack Merch voucher code that can be used against subscriptions or our groovy t-shirts etc.
Do us a favour.
By receiving our newsletter you are directly supporting our efforts to keep our staff employed, the free informative content flowing, the magazine printing, and the general Singletrack good times rolling. We won’t bombard you nonsense, it will always be informative and entertaining.
The Merch store is stuffed full of cool Singletrack products including hats, hipflasks, bottle openers and t-shirts, plus you will find products from Stooge Cycles, Smoove Lube, and even hipflask cages. Have a look here
To enter, simply click below.
If you already have a tick in the “Updates about products and promotions” box, then you are already in, no need to sign up again.
If you can’t see anything then you need to login to your account first. No account? Why not? Join us. JOIN US NOW!
Let’s keep in touch
By ticking the box below we can send you our weekly story digests featuring editorials from Chipps and even the chance to be one of Charlie’s merch winners.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
- Employees or agencies of Singletrack, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Singletrack containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- No purchase is necessaary.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Singletrack accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Singletrack.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 30th January 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winners will receive a £50 voucher redeemable in the Singletrack Merch’ Store.
- Singletrack accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Singletrack by email, in the form of an online voucher code.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 28 February by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draw, Singletrack, Lockside Mill, Dale St, Todmorden OL14 5PX
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Singletrack retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Singletrack’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Singletrack and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Singletrack and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Singletrack accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Singletrack further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Singletrack reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Singletrack in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Singletrack shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, happy hour at the local, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Singletrack, Lockside Mill, Dale St, Todmorden OL14 5PX