Position: Full Time
Location: Based in Todmorden, West Yorkshire
- Able to work full time in Todmorden
- Ability to multitask with flexible priorities
- Strong PHP 5 knowledge
- Experience with WordPress, bbPress or similar CMS development
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries and statements
- Experience of WordPress plugin development
- Experience of Object-oriented programming, frameworks
- Experience of Apache/Nginx configuration
- Experience of E-commerce systems
- Interest in or experience of app development using iOS and Android SDKs
- Experience with version control (Git/Subversion)
- Experience of working with Adobe Flash
- Experience of working with 3rd party APIs
We need someone to join our small team of tech experts to help continue our award winning digital publishing development in web and app technologies. You will need to be able to tick off all of the Essential and some of the Desirable skills in the lists above. An interest in riding bikes is not essential but it would make your life more fun if you did.
If you think this could be for you then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in a flexible working environment with a small group of very enthusiastic people. We have a number of extra benefits to offer, including 30 days annual holiday, potential for flexible working hours and an attractive target driven bonus scheme. There’s a lot of bikes around here too and we offer access to our own C2W scheme. Access to the best coffee facilities in the bike industry included.
If you are interested in joining our team then apply via CV and covering letter to:
PHP Developer Position
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to arrange a pre-application visit to the office then email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
Direct Applicants only – NO AGENCIES
Singletrack welcomes submissions of stories and pictures. If you have an idea or a story, see our Contact page