Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Your highlights from today's ride
  • teasel
    Free Member

Your first photo is superb, Shortcut. Shame there’s a biker smack-bang in the middle…

🙂

amodicumofgnar

Post ride coffee – rest was flat land bike bimbling on slush.

oldnpastit

Well, this is from yesterday, but I think it still counts. Had a great ride round Thetford with some friends. Was hard work but lots of fun.

One of us got home and had a new son about 4 hours later!

DarrenH

Had a great couple of hours in the snow this morning and thanks to a rider from one of the local clubs found a great new section of trail which ended with this [/url]
    Untitled by DarrenH29, on Flickr[/img]
    I’ve been riding straight past it for months not knowing it was there 😕

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Very Soft Sand Wirral Beach Ride by Johnclimber

Not much of a highlight but floating over very soft sand was fun.

steveh

Highlight for me today as part of a big group to say goodbye to an emigrating friend was the descent from the Hagg farm side to the far side of Fairholmes. Covered in snow, slush and icy looking bits but hit it fast, hold on and all was fine. Commitment was the way forward!

robsoctane
    Free Member

My highlight was testing/feeling my new wheels on a well known trail. 20 miler on new Hope Arch EX and going from Mavic Crossrides they were bloody ace! They must be lighter but so much stiffer too. The difference was like I was riding with brakes skimming before!

The ride was really muddy, wet, loose and worth every second, only fell off once.

I made a new friend too, someone else who always rides alone so we will meet up from now on, he seems canny. Also about the same kind of ability. He even mentioned that because he rides alone, he holds back – something I’ve been doing for a few years. I can’t wait to get out and shred!

Kevevs
    Free Member

I did some shopping.

garage-dweller

Queen elizabeth park in hants. A mix of snow ice and frozen mud.

Minced my way round some of it and did some a bit better then cafe lunch with my wife and son. Didn’t ride to my best or fastest but had a really nice day out.

zigzag69
    Free Member

I found some grass up the Pentlands today.

Couldn’t believe it.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Your highlights from today's ride’ is closed to new replies.