Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • "You would though, wouldn't you…. "
  • TuckerUK
    Free Member

Where does this come from?

A person of the opposite sex is either attractive to me or she isn’t. If she isn’t, there’s no way in the world I’m putting my prize vegetables anywhere near it thank you very much!

Where on earth does the idea that ‘if it’s available it’s worth fornicating with regardless’ come from? People with no hands (as surely cracking one of is the better option)? Eeek.

Kryton57

That ^^ isn’t how I understand the expression. The way I’d use it if there is some issue with said person that make them outside the normal criteria of saying yes by default. ie.

A) Julia Margulies – older (to me)enough to have a slight top wrinky top lip and with non traditional looks/heavy eyebrows. You would though, wouldn’t you?

oldnpastit

Where it comes from?

Natural selection. The less fussy men over the millenia have produced more offspring than the fussy ones. Reversion to the mean tells you that the offspring will be fine. You’re an evolutionary throwback….

molgrips
    Free Member

Where on earth does the idea that ‘if it’s available it’s worth fornicating with regardless’ come from?

Somewhere very deep down in our genome from a very distant point in evolutionary history.

unklehomered
    Free Member

logically not that distant, its still pretty relevant, those that would often and do, and so pass it on.

bearnecessities

If she isn’t, there’s no way in the world I’m putting my prize vegetables anywhere near it thank you very much!

3 pints is usually a game changer in my experience.

logical
    Free Member

It could be worse. One of my mates just says “Aye aye” while rubbing one of his nipples. Usually the left one. 😕

tomhoward

3 pints sips is usually a game changer in my experience.

ftfy

JonW
    Free Member

I was expecting this thread to go a very different way… still time I suppose!

Cougar

3 pints sips wine gums is usually a game changer in my experience.

FTFY.

edlong
    Free Member

I was expecting this thread to go a very different way… still time I suppose!

Helen Mirren

JonW
    Free Member

😀

DezB
    Free Member

I see it more as a “despite the personality…”
    Like Emma Way… (not really, of course)

edlong
    Free Member

In that case:

Louise Mensch

bearnecessities

3 pints…

unklehomered
    Free Member

6… and a couple of shots.

GaryLake
    Free Member

You would though, wouldn’t you…

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I see it more as a “despite the personality…”

But for me, as sex isn’t a thing that men DO to women (I mean, if that’s the case why not a hand/horse/apple pie?), more of a thing that two people do together, personality comes into it. I’ve been known to actually converse with women during sex (I known, shocking), and if the lady isn’t stimulating on a mental level, well there’s just no point.

An Emma Way comment was my motivation for this thread.

binners

What kind of subjects do you tend to bring up?

unklehomered
    Free Member

“Oh that reminds me the drains are blocked up again…”

bearnecessities

I’m not sure what’s funnier, this:

What kind of subjects do you tend to bring up?

or this

and if the lady isn’t stimulating on a mental level

wrecker
    Free Member

Whyever not? The fact she’s an asshole is more reason to do it surely?

and if the lady isn’t stimulating on a mental level, well there’s just no point.

Are you plotting fornication or a political debate?

thepurist

if the lady isn’t stimulating on a mental level

Just checking – that really means ‘awake’ doesn’t it? 😉

unklehomered
    Free Member

See I have a friend who finds stupid women attractive cos they’re easier, where as I’m inclined to side a bit more with Tucker, I’m not willing to talk to someone vacuous and empty just for a shag. I get bored, then irritated, then I’m digging another hole on the moors by moonlight…

RustySpanner

Now that’s multitasking!

CountZero

See I have a freind who finds stupid women attractive cos they’re easier, where as I’m inclined to side a bit more with Tucker, I’m not willing to talk to someone vacuous and empty just for a shag. I got bored, then irritated, then I’m digging another hole on the moors by moonlight…

So true. So very, very true.

boabym

Edlong, Helen Mirren, absolutely!!! Plus Dana Delaney ( thing for older women you see)

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Carol Vorderman hmmm 😛

winston_dog
    Free Member

I think it is used along the lines of the old Viz “Borderline Boilers”?

bearnecessities

I’m not willing to talk to someone vacuous and empty just for a shag

You and I Sir, differ.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I love a good sexing, and to be absolutely honest enthusiasm for the idea is more attractive to me than almost any other characteristic in a potential intercourse-chum. I have preferences certainly, but in general, I would. 🙂

tomhoward

I get bored, then irritated, then I’m digging another hole on the moors by moonlight…

Ah so that’s what the new stuff at Stainburn is?

unklehomered
    Free Member

I sincerely pray no one ever moves That boulder…

MSP

Louise Mensch

The amounts of alcohol required to get me to the stage of even considering saying, “oh go on then” would render me incapable of actually saying “oh go on then”, never mind actually being capable of “going on”. In fact I am more likely to commit suicide by diving into a vat of 100% proof alcohol and trying to absorb it all through osmosis than even thinking about it.

Even writing that statement has made me feel so disgustingly dirty that I am reaching for the vodka right now.

midlifecrashes

I have no useful contribution to make.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

To me the phrase means this

Me:
    “She’s ‘orrid, what were you thinking of?”

Other man: “You would though, wouldn’t you” smileywinkeyface

Me: “See what you mean”.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

See I have a friend who finds stupid women attractive cos they’re easier, where as I’m inclined to side a bit more with Tucker, I’m not willing to talk to someone vacuous and empty just for a shag. I get bored, then irritated, then I’m digging another hole on the moors by moonlight…

Exactly!

ddmonkey

I take this expression to mean that while you may not want to marry them, on a score of 1 to 10 you’d give them one.

Bunnyhop

Oh how much a woman can learn from reading this forum 😯

unklehomered
    Free Member

Yeah this is probably the thread equivelent of a Gentlemens Club… 😳

If you could wait in reception please…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘"You would though, wouldn't you…. "’ is closed to new replies.