Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Yodel
  • Flaperon

Since we enjoy whinging about stuff, I thought I’d break the trend. Yodel delivered a parcel today while I was out.

Carefully tucked somewhere safe and dry, and clear instructions on how to find it left by the driver. Makes a nice change.

Drac

I’ve never had any problems with them.

Hermes a few weeks ago left an iPad mini in my coal bunker, at the time we had a lot of workmen in the road as they were replacing the gas mains. The instructions even said “Leave with neighbour”

Would have been John Lewis’ problem though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Both work well for me also.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Both work well for me also.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Yodel are s**t but after a week of not finding the address to deliver a parcel they were able to find the alternative address today.

KonaTC

Carefully tucked somewhere safe and dry, and clear instructions on how to find it left by the driver. Makes a nice change.

+1

Had a couple of deliveries from them faultless 🙂

12fifty
    Free Member

Yodel, jesus wept, they left the missus’ Christmas present in a full bin, on the footpath…on bin day.

The little one was having a bit of mare so I elected to go back home, which is rather lucky, 20mins later and it would have been landfill.

Their customer service afterwards was equally retarded.

Twin
    Free Member

Canyon returned my £2800 strive after a warranty repair. Unfortunately, they sent it to the address I was at over a year ago when I bought it (15 miles away), not the address that they collected from 3 weeks ago. This was the response from their uk customer service centre:

‘So I have tracked your order and it was signed for today by somebody by the name of ‘Jonson’ at your previous address.

You will have to contact that person to ascertain what has happened to your bike.’ All of which I’d worked out myself from the UPS website.

Fortunately, I’ve got it back. Very sloppy admin and a crap effort from canyon customer service though.

piemonster

They tuck ours away somewhere dry too. Shame it’s the cardboard recycling bin.

I’m hoping to train them up so they leave us a note as to where it’s dumped left.

project
    Free Member

Hermes a few weeks ago left an iPad mini in my coal bunker, at the time we had a lot of workmen in the road as they were replacing the gas mains. The instructions even said “Leave with neighbour”

all john lewis problem.

Was he the gas man ,the coal man,delivery man, or the neighbour

fontmoss
    Free Member

When they delivered something to us they threw it over the fence and didn’t leave a note.

thepurist

I heard the letterbox go yesterday so went to see what it was & out the window spotted someone just walking to the end of the drive. The letter was a card from Hermes saying “porch”. They’d just left the parcel without even checking if I was in.

DPD have been head and shoulders above anyone else lately.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Yodel?? They left a spesh enduro frame outside my front door, I live on a busy street, and unsurprisingly it went missing. A neighbour told me after that he had seen an object covered in cardboard on my front mat. When I complained they stated I had signed for it but the silly bast has forged the wrong name !!! After weeks of hassle and blank stares and disinterested staff I eventually lost it and the seller vanished so I was £350 out of pocket. I wouldnt p on them if they were on fire !

Drac

Yodel have been again this am arrived prompt, very friendly, the parcel didn’t have a single mark on it and even retrieved my dog when he made a bid for freedom.

edlong
    Free Member

the parcel didn’t have a single mark on it and even retrieved my dog when he made a bid for freedom

That’s an impressive parcel.

Drac

He took the lead.

enfht
    Free Member

You are entirely at the mercy of whichever self employed driver has been assigned your parcel. Drivers are paid per attempted delivery which allows the shit drivers to post one card then lie about the next two attempts before your parcel gets returned to sender.

Check your parcel’s tracking history online instead of trusting what the card says and then enjoy your 30 mile roundtrip to their nearest depot.

pk13

Well they left one of my wife’s gifts in a skip under an old carpet on my drive . That’s classed as left in a safe place, sadly the skip was removed the same day . Thick as mince

mudshark
    Free Member

I use to use Yodel but got fed up with them not coming to collect when agreed so now use a Hermes drop centre so don’t have to do any waiting around.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Yodel’ is closed to new replies.