Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Yes or No – Is Tiger Woods a Tit?
  • 888trojan888
    Free Member

Yes

Kuco

Is this a game of hangman?

bruk

Yes as are John Terry, Ashley Cole etc etc

anotherstan
    Free Member

no.
    any bloke who thought he could get away with it would do the same

glenncampbell

Bruk +1!

888trojan888
    Free Member

Thats the point, he was never gunna get away with it, his one of the most high profile sportsman in the world

bigbloke
    Free Member

yes

nonk
    Free Member

yes but so am i.
    (not that i have played away mind you)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

yes. hypocrite as well

anotherstan
    Free Member

yes, emphasis on the "thought" he could…etc.
    his dick was doing the "thinking"

888trojan888
    Free Member

Fair Point – His speech was cringe worthy

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Yes – He's a human being. We all act like ****s from time to time.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

He is a tit for apologising to the world about it then becoming all Buddhist.

Have to say im a bit pissed off with the news coverage this has been getting from supposedly serious news programmes – says it all about the celeb saturated culture we live in that this is considered by far the biggest news story of the week.

anotherstan
    Free Member

His speech was cringe worthy

definitely!

Nagasaki
    Free Member

Thought the whole press conference thing was totally choreographed – nearly spewed when he went over to hug his "mom"

TheDBF
    Free Member

Who gives a ****, get him back golfing and everyone will have forgot about it all

jahwomble
    Free Member

Ha always was, he's just in the media for being one now.

convert

Couldn't give a damn about what he did in his private life – although I bet his wife probably did. However I now think he is a jumped up **** of the highest order to think that his life is sooooooo important that he needed to give a worldwide televised press conference to apologise to us. Why is he apologising to me – I don't know the fecker!

I also thought the news editor of the BBC 10' O clock news was a **** of the highest order for putting this tittle tattle about an AMERICAN SPORTSMAN as the main news item ahead of a statement from our own PM about how best for the government to tackle the financial crisis we are in AND reporting on another BRITISH solider death in a war that we are engaged in. What the **** is happening to our priorities?

chewkw
    Free Member

Waste of space …

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Utter Bollocks

And Yes

allthepies
    Free Member

>any bloke who thought he could get away with it would do the same
    > Utter Bollocks

+1

and yes to the OP

kevonakona
    Free Member

Don't care.

I want my sportspeople to do sports, my film stars to star in film and look glanorous and rock gods to rock take drugs and be in the headlines for sh**ing the most inappropriate people and parking cars in pools.

I don't want in depth expose of their day to day life. How can they be a "fantastical figure" if we see them being just like us?

I don't care if my neighbours are sh**ing around, why would i care if some very rich, spoilt, egotist can't keep his libido from going into melt down.

ahwiles
    Free Member

the poor guy lives in a world of GOLF, surrounded by people who care about GOLF, he's expected / contracted to be passionate about GOLF 24/7.

his whole world is GOLF, all he's ever known is a world of GOLF. and GOLF-ists.

just think about that for a moment…

i'm surprised he didn't go totally postal and shoot the 5h1t out a shopping mall or something.

Pembo
    Free Member

No for what he did.
    Yes for the smokescreen of therapy, religion ya de ya de da. Surprised he hasn't played the race card yet.

atlaz
    Free Member

Bollocks, like the others said.

splatz
    Free Member

yawn……

SuperScale20
    Free Member

People really need to get a life, only thing I care about Tiger Woods is that he keeps on playing Golf. Why he has to apologise I don’t know although it does sound like his wife required this. Personally he obviously married the wrong woman for him to have so many affairs she obviously is not the one, what did he expect marrying an ex underwear model turned nanny. Solution get rid of Wife and get back to golf as the sport is dying without him then play about as much as you want, it's like the media are not even interested in the sport at the moment coverage is crap.
    I only get good golf news now on the net prior to this you would get good tournament coverage in the newspapers.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

"Grumpy Old Curmudgeon", here…

Good grief.

What is it with modern media life where the famous feel they are obliged to spill their guts about details of their private life for every Tom, Dick and Harriet with nothing better to do, to pore over and prattle about?

Why didn't he just say- "I'll take questions about my golf but anything else is none of your, or anybody else's business…" ?

Has he no self-respect?

zaskar
    Free Member

Would never cheat on my missus so yes he is a fool.

(flirt, look/ogle but don't touch other women!) And when with the missues you never (get caught) look at other women.

Basically he is embarrassed and upset but he sounds like he wants forgiveness so he can earn more sponserhip deals.

What he should have done was booked himself in a clinic, lying low for a while and comeback on the Oprah Winferery show and cry there and then go on Dr Phil.

Americans would have soaked it up and Gillette would come running back.

BigJohn

All men are willy driven fools.

But what makes him different is that he's spent years being rude and arrogant towards journalists who have had to bottle up their feelings for fear of upsetting the public with criticism of a popular figure with brown skin.

So as soon as it's open season the press just fill their boots with glee. Just like they did with John Terry. His "crime" wasn't shagging a french lingerie model – it was taking out an injunction.

There were about 7 pages devoted to him today in the Independent – a paper supposedly indifferent to sleb culture.

redthunder
    Free Member

What does four asterisks represent ?

Edukator
    Free Member

Without knowing anything about the way the couple worked I don't think you can answer the question. Of one thing I am certain, he chose his wife badly.

thomthumb
    Free Member

yank?

yes i think he was born in ca.

hope that clears things up.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Yes or No – Is Tiger Woods a Tit?’ is closed to new replies.