Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • XMM 120 Twin Shot users opinions/experiences please
  • dale
    Free Member

looking to retire my lefty and was concidering these (ride rocky agressive trails in an average fashion) so some questions basic servicing seems straight forward but damper self service ? Reviews seem to sujest they are not so good on small bump (lefty very good),do they bed in eventually ? Should I just stick with RS rev/reba

CaptainSlow

Small bump is fine once they’ve bedded in (it will take quite a while). I’ve been running mine for ~6 months with no issues.

I like them a lot and would buy exactly the same again (mine were on sale so excellent vfm).

Lock down (launch control is good for very steep climbs), I dont use the the lock out.
    Mine are standard steerer, 15mm QR and they’re very stiff. Oh and they’re on a Flux. I’d not go back to RS or Fox in a hurry but I think they’re possibly easier to self service…

davetrave
    Free Member

+1 for CaptainSlow, except 12 months’ use, tapered steerer and on a Yeti ASR5C. Complements the bike and its usage wonderfully…

jameso

ime of only 2 sets, mixed reliability but no worse than other brands, they don’t feel that good on the floor-squash ‘test’ but at speed over the rough they feel incredibly well controlled and very stiff.

dale
    Free Member

blast was hoping they would be pants so removing the temptation to buy them ! thanks for the info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘XMM 120 Twin Shot users opinions/experiences please’ is closed to new replies.