Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • xc/roadie jerseys – favourites??
  • sockpuppet

so who makes really well made jerseys, without costing a rapha like amount of money?

was looking to treat myself with something a bit more special, but the price is too steep. what are you favourites? not really fussed about merino type: ace for socks, not so great for jerseys with their massive potential to get snagged on velcro.

your thoughts, STW massive?

mrvear
    Free Member

crane sports 🙄

vinnyeh

Depends what your budget really is- for something a bit different, have a look at Solo, TwinSix, Craft.
    Rapha clearance section on their website is always worth a look as well.

jonb
    Free Member

I always reply to clothing threads the same way but I'm really impressed by my DHB stuff. Earnley is good for "every day" riding but the knowle and Finchdean stuff is reallt good quality and good value when you compare it to Assos etc. Most of fabrics are the same and the design superb.

I'm often disappointed with some of the bigger brands offerings as they lack finishing detail* or proper fit.

No gripper on the lower hem, no zipped pocket, not zip/chin/neck protector, short zips etc.

samuri
    Free Member

I quite like this one.

Needs a '**** off!' on it somewhere too though.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Giordana.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Got one of these 🙂 in a sale for £30

tiger_roach
    Free Member

I reckon these are good value for less than £20:

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I keep on promoting Shutt VR, made in the UK, excellent merino wool, great designs.

http://www.shuttvr.com

GaryLake
    Free Member

Twin Six

sanctimoniousasshat
    Free Member

Biciclista is an Italian company who make our team jerseys. They are really lovely quality tops and they do some very different (and to my mind very nice) designs. Great people to deal with as well.

singlespeeddan
    Free Member

These Cycling jerseysare pretty nice and fit well too. The roadie jerseys are not too skin tight.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘xc/roadie jerseys – favourites??’ is closed to new replies.