• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jwt.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Works christmas party stories – share em
  • Haribo
    Free Member

ours was last night but i was double booked and had a boozy evening with the neighbours featuring aftershock(S) jagermeister(s) and drinking too much whisky at 2am. Im still hungover just now.

bonus points for telling the boss what you think of him a shouting “leave me, he needs to know) whilst being taken away by colleagues/police

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Someone done a poo whilst photocopying their bottom?

Kevevs
    Free Member

I went to ours and it was all nice and I got a lift home at 10pm after a nice meal, chat and glass of wine and a pint of lager. Usually I would’ve stayed till the very end of these things and got rat-arsed. Put my boring sensible head on. Let ’em gossip about someone else.

RustySpanner

Mate of mine (and my ex boss!) was a bit of a drinker.

Legendary Christmas do incidents include:

Betting the MD £50.00 he could beat him at pool, then, with the boss about to pot the black to win Paul dropped his trolleys and dangled his plumbs in the pocket whilst shouting ‘How’s that for a snooker?’.

Someone bet him that he couldn’t make a pass at every woman on the Christmas do. He did, including his bosses’ wife.
    Was made to formally apologise to every female member of staff face to face and send a written apology to all the wives/girlfiends that he had ‘insulted’.

Same bloke used to get his parts out in nightclubs and wave them around when the strobes came on – his theory was that everyone was too busy looking at their own hands to bother with his own little display. He was right too, no one ever noticed. 😯

I’m not allowed to go drinking with him anymore, but did see him asleep on the roof of a corrugated iron bus-shelter in Middleton a year or so ago. Nice to know some things don’t change. 😀

kaesae
    Free Member

This should be funny!

john_drummer
    Free Member

in 24 years of gainful employment I’ve managed to never yet go to one… and I’m not going to start any time soon

jwt
    Free Member

Was up till 7am after a few of us went back to my bosses place, large sections of the evening are somewhat vauge…………..and i feel a touch rough still…………….. 😳

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Works christmas party stories – share em’ is closed to new replies.