Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wiggo hit by car
  • jmason
    Free Member
    trail_rat
    Free Member

aye 27 times

proof that you should never shave off your sideburns 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Wiggo hit by car

Jeez that man’s unlucky. He was hit by a van yesterday as well!

smiff
    Free Member

yeah saw this on news just now.. about 6pm last night. woman driver unhurt (surprise!). massive wingmirror damage apparently.
    be safe in the dark folks, remember even if you ride well, someone may not drive well, or see you..

jezandu
    Free Member

That’ll be that really bright team kit he wears *shake of the head*

mt
    Free Member

bloody cyclists, shunt be on road. He don’t pay tax so hope he gets done for criminal damage to the car and obstruction. Lastly like all pretend mods he should be charged with crimes against style :-).

Hope he gets well and is back training soon.

davetrave
    Free Member

bloody cyclists, shunt be on road. He don’t pay tax…

Certainly seems to be “truck driver” Barry Blacklidge’s attitude – seemed to be more concerned about the fact he was trapped on the forecourt by emergency services vehicles than the fact that a cyclist had been (potentially) seriously injured

I couldn’t get out because there were so many police vehicles there. I had to wait until they had moved.

Same old crass/ill-infomred comments on the news websites as well…

smiff
    Free Member

“I hope he will be paying for his treatment as he has been avoiding paying tax which covers the NHS. They should refuse to treat him and make him pay privately for his treatment.”

is this a reference to “road tax”?
    never, ever read the comments on news sites. they will make your head hurt.

mudshark
    Free Member

Income tax.

nbt

No, it’s a reference to Mr Wiggins use of (perfectly legal) Jersey based accounting schemes to minimise the tax he’s liable to pay

smiff
    Free Member

ah ok. i don’t really follow wiggins. it’s still a dick thing to say, but not so stupid..

christhetall
    Free Member

No, it’s a reference to Mr Wiggins use of (perfectly legal) Jersey based accounting schemes to minimise the tax he’s liable to pay

Except that he withdrew from the scheme pretty quickly, and has not claimed any tax relief

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wiggo hit by car’ is closed to new replies.