Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who's saved the most at Chainreaction?
  • samuri
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a front wheel, some carbon forks and some shoes.
    It cost me £200 and before the saving would have been £400.

I’m right happy with that especially the forks. I got them, Scott carbon race forks for a roadbike at 90 pounds and they were RRP at 190, sweet!

DrDomRob
    Free Member

DT Swiss EXC’s reduced from >£800 to about £400

I was very happy as I had just concluded £400 was the top budget for my new forks and took it as fate!

😀

Mackem

If Spanish bike shops actually had stock in. (so bored of hearing, we can order it for you, so can I,from CRC). Didnt charge ridiculous amounts, atually did their servicing in the time they quote (10 days for a fork to be installed) then I might have some sympathy, typical Spanish attitude to competition though.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I saved 44p today.! 8)

thomthumb
    Free Member

link seems to be sour grapes! it’s called a global market. deal with it.

i think my best recent purchase has been smallblock8s £35 down to £10 + 10% special.

75% saving. 🙂

cp

lol’ing at that antichainreaction.com site….

The authors of this website don’t name any company.

chakaping
    Free Member

I got all excited and rushed to their site, only to find out you meant Cyclocross SB8s.

🙁

13thfloormonk

Best deal I ever got was from EBC, £200 for a set of brand new 150mm 2010 Revelation SLs, dual air, motion control. 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

“The local distributor can’t match the prices from this online shop as it has to pay the costs of stocking, distributing, promoting and advertising as well as a commercial margin for the IBDs. In the same way that a brand doesn’t allow a shop to buy its products at a foreign distributor, the brand shouldn’t allow a shop from other country to enter into a territory where there is already an established distributor.”

I think that’s unlawful under EC law, no?

Waderider
    Free Member

I got a set of DT Swiss XMC130 15mm reduced from £860 to £400.

Pity the fools that buy them at full price.

fivespot
    Free Member

I saved thousands, I did’nt buy anything 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who's saved the most at Chainreaction?’ is closed to new replies.