Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Who's had the snip?
  • paulosoxo
    Free Member

Experiences? No mates of a mate stories, thankyou.

X

druidh
    Free Member

Yep.

Over in a flash.
    No pain.
    The worst bit was the cutting sound.
    Didn’t have to shave.
    No after effects whatsoever and I was back riding a bike in a few days.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Didn’t have to shave.

I have to, well I hope I do, or I’ll be looking a bit silly tomorrow afternoon at my appointment.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

My Mrs is putting the pressure on me.
    I keep saying no way.
    The thought of it freaks me right out.

MrSparkle

Me.
    Not too much pain.
    Yes, had to shave.
    Had a bit of an issue with stitches going manky. Not good. Other than that – one of the best things I’ve done.

pacemaker
    Free Member

Had to shave, no real pain, just a bit sore for a few days.

chainslapp
    Free Member

Make sure you go for the procedure where they make one incision and draw both pipes through the same side. This way you only have one one cut to heal. Other than that quick job and sorted in minutes with no real after effects. Just do it.

sturmey
    Free Member

Im still firing full fat for now but a friend had it done twice cos it didn’t work first time and another spent 18 months **** until he got the all clear. Other than that the others I know seem it have had no ill effects.

uplink
    Free Member

Over in a flash.
    No pain.
    Didn’t have to shave.

ditto

Vortexracing

no probs here, did shave however and kept the supplied ‘scrotum support/Thong thingy’ on for a good few days to help the healing

marvincooper

Friend of mine had 3 kids. Had the snip. Now has 4 kids 😯

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

It happens – but I’d still want a paternity test…

bigdaddy

Its totally fine – 15 mins, bit of weird feeling tugging on the tubes and that’s it. Apart from swollen purple balls for a few days and same few days wearing a couple of pairs of very supportive ‘tightpants’.

Back riding after a week. Just don’t bash ’em!

higthepig
    Free Member

I keep saying no way.

Just tell her it is not fair for your next missus.

Had it done, most painful thing was trying to get out of the car after parking in a narrow garage after driving home afterwards, that and having to stare at the Mordillo poster on the ceiling during the procedure.

br
    Free Member

Had mine done on a Mon lunchtime, worked from home Tue, drove in Wed and the m/c Thu. No problems at all.

Just have it done, far easier for us than for the ladies.

KonaTC

Over in a flash.
    No pain.
    Didn’t have to shave.

ditto

Did get to go in early the chap ahead of me changed his mind after one ball

flip
    Free Member

Had it done bout a year ago, pain free really just the glint of the knife in the light is interesting 😐

Best bit was the waiting room full of blokes before i went in….proper fear in there 😕

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Did everyone else have to take their wives. She has a consent form to sign. Madness!

flip
    Free Member

She has a consent form to sign.

What??????????????

My wife wasn’t involved at all, that sounds bizzare. What happens if you’re single?

Does your Mom have to sign?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

MASSIVE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIICVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

br
    Free Member

Did everyone else have to take their wives. She has a consent form to sign. Madness!

No, she had to consent to it with our GP – 12 years ago.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

My wife wasn’t involved at all, that sounds bizzare. What happens if you’re single?

Then you have to request another form!

Moe

Rest plenty, make sure healing happens, the consequences of not doing as you are advised can be horrific! All this talk of being back on the bike in a week! ‘Act in haste, repent at leisure’ could end up as ‘act in haste repent in agony’!

Actual op is a doddle!

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

higthepig – Member
    I keep saying no way.
    Just tell her it is not fair for your next missus.

Lol.
    I’ve said they’ll be life in the old boys till the day I die so why should I?
    She can get a girlie snip.
    😆

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I got the missus to shave me!
    Bloke told me i wouldnt get any bruising as it had gone that well- ended up with brusing all down my thigh and in pain for over a week- plums looked mahhoosive though!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Contraceptive implant in the arm for the missus was the way we went.

zooby71
    Free Member

I’ve had it done. Firstly I had to go and see the consultant only to be left in a room on my own for half an hour to ‘contemplate’. Survived thattest and went ahead and had the op. THE strangest feeling with a bloke in a white smock and a mask fiddling with my bits and bobs. I could see the whole procedure in the reflection of the op theatre lights. I think the most awkward moment was handing my ‘sample’ to the girl in the clinic for analysis post-op.Hardly any pain afterwards and I was playing in my band the same night. Get it done!!

TatWink
    Free Member

It was okkkkkkk……

Doc was good settled me down with a scotch and coke.

Started talking about twitching which indeed I was.

Strange feeling having a bloke fondle your balls but hey I’m here so do it to me muddyfunster!!

Informed me that I have a node on left 1 which kyboshed my “man not going to Doctors for nad problem” cancer fears. Result!

A couple of “injectiones” and I was comfortably numb. A small slice and some slight tugging (Quiet at the back) while the executioner pinpointed the corterising.

And then this:

” You may smell somtheing like cooking bacon as I do this. ” And the proceadure began.

SSSSsssssssshhh – Smoke rising – SSSSHhhhhSSS – More smoke rising – “Ooooooooooohhhhhh I can smell bacon……”

Lovely:

Left 1 fine – Right 1 not fine. Multiple tugs and pulls, even with the anaesthetic ***Ouch***.

“All done now” says Hannibal. “Here you go!”

Hannibal shows me a good inch of each Vas Deferentia that has been severed.

I ran home as fast as I can.

– This may or may not be true –

Pretty sore but after a couple of days rest it all settled down.

Absolutely love it now, nothing to worry about (Wife and two kidiwinks)and I haven’t lost my mojo!!

carlosg
    Free Member

Had it done in July , the guy in front of me (I deliver his mail) was drip white when he went in and nearly passed out when putting his shoes back on.

I signed the form in one room walked into the surgery over the corridor, lay on the slab where they put a paper napkin with a hole for the meat n 2 veg to go through over me then painted everything yellow with iodine.No shaving.

The surgeon felt my nuts for a bit and numbed me up, chopped 2 holes pulled the pipes through chopped a bit out and put a stitch in the ends then another stitch for each hole.

Everything went bruise purple 😯 and it was sore for a week(about the same as your nuts ache 15 minutes after you got kicked in them) they were just about right after 2.One stitch started to go a bit manky after the 1st week and the doc snipped it out.

I left bikes alone for nearly 3 weeks but haven’t had any problems apart from the stitch.

Sandwich

A bit of an ache when the cutting happened, like the after effects of a hard knee to the crotch. Otherwise no problems, 2 days off work as at that time it involved lots of stairs over 5 floors. It’s the environmentally friendly option as there’s less pollution from female hormones in the sewage outfall.

Coyote
    Free Member

Very bad experience in theatre which I won’t go into.

After-effects, fine. No bruising, massive pain etc. Quite straightforward really. Barring theatre, which I won’t go into.

nich3000
    Free Member

Tatwink, am I allowed to LMAO or would that just be insensitive? Actually, I think you’re all rather brave as Mr Nich is a veritable wuss.

Not laughing at you Coyote, have had 2 kids by c/section so know bad theatre exps first hand.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Wife has suggested it a few times. I found a few site about pvp and really am scared now.

theotherjonv

lay on the slab where they put a paper napkin with a hole for the meat n 2 veg to go through over me then painted everything yellow with iodine.

^
    This. After this degree of humiliation they can do anything they like as long as a/ it’s quick and b/ they don’t attempt to make eye contact or conversation.

TatWink
    Free Member

nich300 fine with me!

I laugh myself now it’s all done and dusted!!

Things we do aye….. ;o)

molgrips
    Free Member

I need it doing. Not happy about being mutilated but c’est la vie eh?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Had mine done 11 years ago after the birth of my 2nd child, so with no desire to add anymore to the population count I was sent to along by my GP to another GP’s practice 15 miles away. Entered the aging GP’s surgery and asked to lay down on a bed where by he inspected my prepared bits and with a few word of explanation proceeded to apply the aesthetic to my nether regions and waited a few minutes before making the incision which I could feel yet he carried on until my murmurs got more vocal, he then turned to me with a surprised expression on his face and asked if I could feel that, in rather higher pitched and rather annoyed tone to my voice I confirmed that is indeed the case. He then bent down towards my nether regions again peering over his half moon specs with an even bigger syringe than before and successfully numbed the area in question and before I knew it job done. I walked rather gingerly down the stairs (Stupid if you ask me, last thing you want to do after an op like that is walk down stairs) Got into my car (why did I drive myself) and drove home. And after plenty of hot baths in seasalt I was soon back up to speed. I stupidly did not return to get a sample of my wriggly sacred ones to see if they were still live, presuming there have not been any more babies I have made the assumption that the op was a success.

druidh
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    I need it doing. Not happy about being mutilated but c’est la vie eh?

I could do it for you when you are in Edinburgh. I’d just use two bricks.

I’ve been told that it won’t hurt – as long as I don’t get my thumbs caught between the bricks.

molgrips
    Free Member

I know things are grim up north but I didn’t realise it was that bad.

Neil-F
    Free Member

Its great fun, I was able to announce to the missus that I must go for a ****. Dunno if she believed the twice a day bit, but hey……. 😀

Easy op, no pain, purple baws for a week or so, nice jockstrap momento. 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Who's had the snip?’ is closed to new replies.