Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Whos doing the Whinlatter Challenge this weekend ?
  • ton

dickie…………..no mate, driving up on the morning….**** knows what i am thinking. 😆

clareymorris

I think it is gonna be a wet one!!!

stoney
    Free Member

What are the chances of having 2 consecutive years of nice weather 😕

Jellybaby
    Free Member

You dont need to know about the weather – just pack it all in the car and decide when your there – simples!

Did i mention this is my first race? im sure ill be eating my words at the end 😳

Carbis

Have been ill all week, 1st enduro, no training – think I'll be the fat bloke at the back (FBATB) in the water proof shorts, over-biked and wondering how to MTFU.

postierich
    Free Member

Still after a lift from lichfield/cannock way! 🙂

vim_fuego
    Free Member

Weather forecast is looking better, but you can get micro climates round there.

clareymorris

Yep weather defo looking better for tomorrow – looking forward to seeing you all there, or later on if you are going up to register this efternoon 😀

ton

bring it on……………

karnali
    Free Member

anyne want or no of anyone wanting an entry drop me an email
    martin_varey@yahoo.com a trip to hospital yesterday i think has meant i won't be there tomorrow

teamyeti
    Free Member

YGM.

clareymorris

Ton………….NNNNNnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Kahurangi

Don't worry Clarey, I've bought some waterproof shorts so it's guaranteed not to rain any more 8)

I'll see you all there (driving over in the morning) – if you see a skinny fella wearing a straw cowboy hat, come over and say Hi.

rockitman

I'm there. Like Ton I've ditched the full sus (Yeti 575) as was overbiked last year; and gone with a fully rigid Scandal 29er. I too missed the final cut off last year. The only race I didn't finish all year. It was very tough…

boxelder

Hasn't rained at the bottom of W'Latter and is brightening all the time. Sundays forecast now looks OK.

Is it too late to start training d'you think?

ton

i am sat carbo loading and watching the rugby.
    ham, wensleydale and onion butties, cheese and onion crisps 2 kitkats and a pot of rosie……… 8)

2hottie
    Free Member

Vid from last year

ton

that bird was fit at 2.44 in…………… 😉

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Anyone going and just watching, I have no camelbak and would like someone to pass me up bottles?

Not sure what or if any feed stations, Im after doing a good ride and dont want to stop really.

Cheers :mrgreen:

stoney
    Free Member

Are we all set for tomorrow then 😉

radoggair
    Free Member

why, whats happening tomorrow ??

GaVgAs
    Free Member

that bird was fit at 2.44 in…

I taught that bird how to fly!…lol 😉

Have a good one ton

postierich
    Free Member

postierich – Member
    Still after a lift from lichfield/cannock way!

Posted 1 day ago #

Looks like another day on the Chase them 😥

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Whos doing the Whinlatter Challenge this weekend ?’ is closed to new replies.