Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • Who was banned today?
  • missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

The guy sounds like an immature idiot, I wonder was he under the influence when he posted? Wouldn’t encourage me to purchase anything that his companies distribute either.

Bet he rides the local canal towpaths in full Dakine body armour.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

GRF started an thread with inappropriate homophobic “banter” No great crime, take a warning and shut up. No problem.

However he would not take the warning so was banned. Again – apologise and its no great issue. However he chose to launch into STW staff.

Now I think the modding on here is not always s right. However I understand its pointless to rail against it. You make your comment, make your case politely and move on.

People forget that this is not a democracy with rights. This belongs to STW and what they say goes.

slowrider
    Free Member

allthegear – Member
    I think the last thing you should be expecting is the participants in Brighton Pride to be unfashionable!! Norwich Pride on the other hand…

Oh – and for the record Chris S – I’m bi and ride flats (with an occasional foray onto Time ATACs for the longer rides on the CX…)

Rachel

POSTED 3 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Arg Rachel you have just proved the OP’s point! Both ways with pedals, both ways with sexuality! Now we all need to apologise to G.R.F…

project
    Free Member

Chris S – Member
    In order to put the whole argument into perspective maybe we need some feedback from the supposed harmed 3rd parties

ie are there any homosexuals who will own up to riding flats and not ‘clip ins’ thus destroying the original argument !!!

Posted 3 hours ago # Report-Post

Strangely the answer appears in the postings of Grahame, he seems to think being gay is some sort of weakness, to be ridiculed, strangely some gay men also use this self depreciation as humour, and it works from them, sadly grahame missed the funny stage.

Also ive never met a gay cyclist or a gay man who rides a bike off road, perhaps if they do exist just email me with some proof,

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I thought we had pretty much every possible variant on human sexuality on here. Generally a reasonable inclusive forum as homophobes get flamed.

I am sure there was an openly gay man who posts on here – ca’t remember his name tho

~We do have a gay woman posting on the forum as well

project
    Free Member

He lived in Nottingham, and was called………,

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

project I’m not gay – but I have at least one gay mate who is a way gnarlier MTBer than me.

Basic problem, GRF is obviously a pillock. Now can we move on?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Also ive never met a gay cyclist or a gay man who rides a bike off road, perhaps if they do exist just email me with some proof,

you must believe in trail fairies aurely? 😉 IGMC

even I’ve ridden with openly gay mtbers and I even think they were on flats 😉

damo2576
    Free Member

Agree with what TJ said a few posts above – but even in apology mode GRF was a total ass!

Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)

The topic ‘Who was banned today?’ is closed to new replies.