Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Who are currently good for Household Insurance with bikes?
  • franksinatra

Sorry, I know this is covered most weeks but I haven’t been paying attention.

I’ve always been with M&S but renewal last year was very expensive so I re-applied as a new customer. Got a great deal but didn’t realise that they tweaked the policy so bikes are no longer covered, cheeky sods.

I’m after the usual, home and contents inc bikes without silly low limits, reputable insurer who are good to deal with and not charging the earth. Where should I look?

fudge9202
    Free Member

try the green insurance company got the usual contents buildings etc and 2 bikes Stumpy at £2000 and a bandit at £2500 all for £418

oliverd1981
    Free Member

find out how much extra it is to insure the bikes and put the money on a horse?

mudshark
    Free Member

Barclays just sorted my crash damaged bike out very smoothly.

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Natwest have good policies and really cheap if you bank with them.

druidh
    Free Member

Another vote for Green Insurance – although it might be better for me not to let on and then see the premiums go up!

mattrgee
    Free Member

I was under the impression that M&S still cover bikes but only up to £1k?

FuzzyWuzzy

They’ll cover beyond that to but need to be listed and you’ll pay extra (as you would on the old policy if the bike was over £4k). I’ve not tried to do a cost comparison myself but apparently it makes it a fair bit more if you have a few £1-4k bikes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Who are currently good for Household Insurance with bikes?’ is closed to new replies.