Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Where do you pee?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

I’ve recently realised that I nearly always wee in the same part of the loo bowl, which got me wondering whether all the guys out there do the same and is it the same area?
    So, given that the furthest part of the bowl (straight ahead) is 12 o’clock and the nearest bit is 6 o’clock, where do you aim? Side or water also.
    This also presumes a bowl that is devoid of targets.
    Me….. side/1:30.

sandwicheater

Normally in the field while walking the dog if it’s first thing 😳

qwerty
    Free Member

On the compost.

maybe you need:

Houns

Approx 9 o’clock, side above water line to cut down on noise

cloudnine
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xg2YkQxro[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Wherever it goes

kilo

In the shower at work. Bit awkward if someone is using it, but if you need to go, you need to go.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have always found that, particularly in other people’s houses, or in my own at night, water or side is still a dilemma for me.
    If you wee into the water, often the whole house can here, not pleasant. If I direct it to the side to keep the noise down, does it sound like I am weeing all over the toilet seat and general ‘non flushed’ surfaces?

To answer your initial question though, I tend to go round in circles.

DrJ

Depends if there’s a particularly tenacious smear of turd I’m trying to hose off.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I see how high up the wall I can get it.

davosaurusrex

In the sink whilst brushing my teeth.

scotroutes

on the floor

welshfarmer

Not saying, but let’s say I think most bases have been covered above 😉

zippykona

And what’s with the post piss shiver?

Yak

Often thought that one of these might reduce general overspray

tonyd

Depends if there’s a particularly tenacious smear of turd I’m trying to hose off.

Me too!

maccruiskeen

Where do I pee? B&Q usually

For a few years I used a B&Q just south of Glasgow, which had a food van outside, as the last stop off when I was gathering materials for a job – I’d buy a few bits and bobs, buy a bacon roll and a coffee, then use their loo before setting off to where ever I was working that day.

Now, years later, as some sort of pavlov’s dog conditioning, when I enter any branch of B&Q I immediately want a wee.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

And the thread goes niche.

kilo

Either sting her with a jelly fish or set her on fire, both should work

Onzadog
    Free Member

Pretty much anywhere. If you’re working late at night in a built up area with no loo your choices are limited. My own car has often been the target.

Edukator
    Free Member

On the compost, in the toilet hand basin and when I do use the pan, sitting down. A well-trained, submissive Sitzpinkler me.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Too early for depravity then? 😛

bikebouy
    Free Member

Cold short stages/events and it’s down the right leg in my bibs, longer stages and warm and I stop at the most convenient place, winters a faff as unlayering inevitably means dribbles.

HTH

footflaps

Mainly in the flower beds at home, quicker than walking upstairs, just nip out the back and water the lavender…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Depends on whether the old chap is set to jet or spray.

globalti
    Free Member

On the lawn at 06:00 every morning. It gives me a chance to check out the weather.

At any other time in the Laufen home urinal I fitted in our downstairs bog:

(That’s a picture of the aiming fly, posted by Yak, above.)

maccruiskeen

When I was a kid we had static caravan in the lakes, it was off-grid so the lights were gas mantles. In the winter when the temperature dropped the gas pressure from the gas cylinders outside. So winter nights were spent chain-drinking tea and taking turns to go out and wee on the gas cylinders – each time we did the lights would get brighter.

GrahamS

I sit (wherever possible). I only stand in the pub or other suitably manky bogs.

johndoh
    Free Member

I see how high up the wall I can get it.

At primary school I knew a kid who could hit the ceiling – I shit you not.

KennySenior
    Free Member

At school we didn’t aim for the ceiling, but did try to see how far back we could walk and still get it into the urinal. If you had a big enough piss you could get your arse on the radiator. A power piss Was what we called it.

johndoh
    Free Member

He used to do it above the door so when other kids walked in they got a delightful little sprinkle on their heads 🙂

That boy is now my accountant 🙂

BillMC

There is/was a sexual orientation issue in the US re water or side, side being considered somewhat effeminate.
    Churchill used to visit his garden every morning just wearing a vest for a constitutional slash.
    Like him, I use the garden, an Englishman’s right/rite and all that. Sadly the compost bins are too high for my aerial trajectory.

globalti
    Free Member

Compost bins? I once threw an old bird’s nest on the compost; it was hopping with fleas and Mrs Gti told me to burn it, which I didn’t. I was in the habit of peeing on the compost and began to notice spots around my genital area then one day, mid-pee, I reslised that all the fleas were sensing my body heat and jumping on for some blood.

Mrs Gti went, er, hopping mad and insisted I paid to get the house treated for infestation.

DezB
    Free Member

some sort of pavlov’s dog conditioning, when I enter any branch of B&Q I immediately want a wee.

This! Anyone else have this? For me, it’s my garage… as soon as I enter the garage to start working on something.. ping! Bladder calling! Back in the house.. or the kitchen. Get up, walk in the kitchen, just about to start preparing food.. ping! Bladder calling!
    Bloody irritating it is.

Yak

pavlov’s dog conditioning

Yes. For me it used to be putting on a wetsuit. So have a pre-emptive pee, put wetsuit on, need a pee again. Not had a wetsuit on for years now, but I imagine it will still happen.

zippykona

This is the only reason I haven’t become an astronaut. As soon as the suit went on I’d need a poo.

BillMC

When going into English seas I always used to pee after I put the wetsuit on.

wilburt
    Free Member

Being able to Pee whilst cycling is an objective of this years PDP.

DrJ

Pavlov – as soon as I get somewhere where it’s very inconvenient or embarrassing to need a pee, I need a pee 🙁

Xylene
    Free Member

Mrs Gti went, er, hopping mad and insisted I paid to get the house treated for infestation.

So you caught crabs, and passed it off as fleas. Well done.

As for pissing

At night time, I often manage to dribble down my undies and have to change them.

How many of you sit down for a piss, forget to check the positioning and piss under the rim? Sometimes not finding out until your socks or trousers are wet?

May

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Where do you pee?’ is closed to new replies.