• This topic has 73 replies, 67 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Taff.
Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Where are you riding this fine weekend?
  • bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I might get over the nab also if my lungs survive. Any idea of a Route from the Belmont side of the hill?

senorj

Tomorrow we’ll be trying out the Trailbreak in Surrey.

Me too. 😀
    See you at 9 ish.

thejesmonddingo

Saturday is brewing day,Sunday local ride round Walton Woods,just getting back into riding again.
    Ian

mikeclarke
    Free Member

Its the mach and back for me to this weekend cant wait, like the wrt i expect its gonna be hard again – or is that coz we tried to do to many check points?? Anyhow to everyone where eva ur riding enjoy the sun!!

Sue_W
    Free Member

Weekend started this morning, didn’t it?

Friday – 55 mile road ride round Snowdonia. Perfect carfree roads, with blue skies and sunshine, stunning mountain views, and a great mid-ride cafe (Dave, was on Sharon’s old Tricross – it’s getting a fair bit of use!)

Saturday – hiking up in the wilds of the Arenig mountains (sorry, not biking)

Sunday – mountain biking all day round the Clwyds

Now wondering if I could blagg Monday morning off to sneak in another ride …

spudnick
    Free Member

I’ll be riding over canock on sunday for the first time. Very much looking forward to it

Nick

Nick

Another Mach N Backer

deluded
    Free Member

Vederers trail – FoD Sunday morning.

pottsathome
    Free Member

Mabie tomorrow doing local stuff as it should be hard ground. Ae blue sunday morning with the wee man then maybe a cheeky one round drumlanrig with the missus if my mum takes the boy then back their for sunday tea.Awesome weekend

CheesybeanZ

saturday local loop and FOD off piste natural stuff on sunday 😀

mrseymour
    Free Member

Forrest of Dean Sunday

crispybacon
    Free Member

Off to Minions on Bodmin Moor for a ride with some mates 🙂

Forecast is good with dry sunny weather if a tad on the bracing side too, might put my string vest on.

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Mabie looks to be busy tomorrow then, hoping some of the other 😉 trails are a little less waterlogged than they were last week!

stumpyjon

Been out for the first time this afternoon for 4 months. been planning it all week watching the forecast, to good an opportunity to miss. Just a 9 mile pootle locally over Deerplay Moor (Rossendale) and then to pick my daughter up from school suitably covered in mud. Was colder than I expected, was breaking ice on the puddles this afternoon, glorious sunshine though. Might get a few miles in on the road bike on Sunday, this year WILL be different!

pottsathome
    Free Member

The secrets entrance is fine and the afternoon trail is dried out. Kids trail and new zeland are always good as not many people run them. Deer fence is minced but the new trail of its ok. The white walkers may even be dried out but will be mega slippy

leec247
    Free Member

Quantocks early sun morning to enjoy the lovely weather and hopefully some quiet trails. Hopefully my mate doesn’t bail on me like last weekend!!!!!

safi

A twenty mile road loop round Falkirk tomorrow.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Why wait ? Just got in. Ffin cold feet though…

turbo1397
    Free Member

mabie as well.. looks like it’ll be busy!

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Potts, cheers that sounds good. It was the entrance to secrets last week where the water was pretty high and was hoping it had gone down! Afternoon trail was a lot drier than I was expecting, new trail off Deer Fence was good. I walked up and came across it rather than rode round the long way, does that link up with the small drop off the top of the old trail?

Was it you I was speaking to last week in the cafe with Tally and Rob? Have a good ride, I can’t remember the last time I rode with no monsoon or hurricane weather!

pottsathome
    Free Member

Yeah I seen robbie last week in cafe. Yeah links of the others tart to the other side then switches back. I was bored at x mas so went and built it one day. Glad you like it.

billysugger
    Free Member

Why isn’t this a sticky?

And let’s have a ‘Coming Events’ sticky please mods.

kerv
    Free Member

Brickhill woods this afternoon and again on Sunday on route to marston moretaine cafe

PJM1974
    Free Member

Not “where?” so much as “what?”. My Orange Pure 7 frame arrived today and the rest of the bits I ordered from Merlin should turn up tomorrow, so hopefully it’ll be rideable by Monday. 🙂

mangoridebike

Coming off the back of a month of feeling unde the weather and a couple of months of crap weather I’ll be taking a gentle poodle round the Nevis Range trails.

Having said that I’ll be going for my first ride on my new Dialled Alpine so it’s entirely possible I’ll be getting carried away 🙂

Trekster

Another Mabie rider on Sat @ 10
    To work on Sunday……..

postierich
    Free Member

Looks like the Howgills on Sunday, working tomorrow!

xcneil
    Free Member

Spin the legs for an hour tomorrow morning then national trophy sunday

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Another one out around rivi tommorrow.Looking forward to it,first time off road in 2012,been on the roadbike or turbo-trainer the last few weeks.There’ll be five of us,me on a silver Giant NRS,plus two on Lapierre’s & the other two probably on stumpjumpers unless they’ve acquired some new bling over Christmas,give us a shout if you see us.Blue skies,winter sun & (hopefully) frozen mud,perfect!

enigmas
    Free Member

Heading up to cann woods near plymouth to practice my techincal skills, love the place, plenty of dh trails for all abilities that were made by the riders themselves, and the slogs back up are good training as well 😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Mach’ N Back for me too 😀

Perfect weather for a bivvy 8)

cinnamon_girl

Salisbury Plain tomorrow.

C_G
    Trainee sister of gnarrrrr

-lucas-
    Free Member

sands of woburn

Taff
    Free Member

Had an awesome ride today. Trying to find new trails at the moment as I tend to ride variations of the same thing. Been following bridleways some of which are turning out to be awesome bits of singletrack, loving it. Trails are drying out nicely and even saw some dust clouds today!

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Where are you riding this fine weekend?’ is closed to new replies.