Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Where are you all riding this weekend?
  • Northwind

Sneaked out for a lap of glentress black today with some extras so no riding tomorrow… Should get the BMX built though. Sunday, weather dependant, might head to Innerleithen or bash out some local miles, either that or spend all day falling off said BMX in a carpark somewhere.

2hottie
    Free Member

Sunday walnar then over to parkamoor in grizedale and back again should be fun!

Kevevs
    Free Member

too much choice! depends what time I wake up…

takisawa2

FtD & Monkey trail yesterday afternoon, trying out a freshly built new ss rigid 29er. 🙂
    Out at 5:45 for 4-mile run this morning. Upcoming 10k wont run itself!!!
    Hopefully an early ride tomorrow am, before taking the boys swimming.

crispybacon
    Free Member

me & a mate are going up to Haldon today to ride the ‘cheeky’ stuff & then blasting down St Andrew’s lane on the way back 🙂

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Quantocks on Sunday with Clink hopefully.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I’ll be riding in my dreams 🙁 at least it’ll be dry and warm with the buffest trails. 🙂

clunker

Just out the front door this weekend…Cannock Chase.

easygroove
    Free Member

Wingello State Forest …about 2 hrs south of Sydney…rain on its way

Divagirl
    Free Member

Rorschach – Member
    Doethie will be a foot underwater-take yer snorkel!

lol, read this too late !! It was a tad muddy in parts, true 😀 but really really loved the ride. Misty to start but sun broke through by afternoon and blue sky, no rain 🙂

Divagirl
    Free Member

Ambrose – Member
    @Divagirl- Rorschach speaks the truth. Join us on a Gower fun ride. Meeting at approx. Midday at the Arthur’s Stone carpark on Cefn Bryn.

sorry Ambrose, just read this now and thanks for the invite. Loved the area round there – is this Gower ride a good one to do too and not far from Doethie ? – it’s over a 3-hour trip for me so might stay over next time and do a couple of rides. Do you have a link/route plan for the Gower ride? Thanks 🙂

Gary_C

Nowhere….. 🙁

Spud

Family pootle down the Mawddach Trail, feet up with cuppa now! CYB some time this week, might need flippers looking at the forecast!

flebby
    Free Member

First time up at thetford for me – good fun & much drier than my local.
    Well done timbers, keep up the good work 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.