Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 120 total)
  • What's the worst thing you've ever done?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

As above…. 👿 Go on, spill the beans… 😀

druidh
    Free Member

Joined the STW forum

cynic-al
    Free Member

opened this thread.

NO…been a smart arse…

NO…signed up here…

been born?

grum
    Free Member

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Forced a mate to confess to being gay.

After realising his willy tasted of poo.

deviant
    Free Member

Slept with a good mate’s ex….

Slept with a colleague while her hubby was fighting the good fight in Iraq….

Cheated in some exams….

Stole money from customers when i worked in a bank….

That about covers it.

Kevevs
    Free Member

buried my Buck Rogers spaceship in the front garden and never finding it again.

mboy
    Free Member

Sh@gged my ex’s sister… Then her mum! All in a week…

Or told fibs on an Internet forum… I can’t decide which is worse, I’ll let you be the judge!

😉

Stoner
    Free Member

In order of increasing shame and decreasing likelihood of getting sent daaaan for it:

1) nicked a Sony walkman from an art still life display at skool
    2) Dumped the girl who took my virginity in a xmas card
    3) went to http://www.on-one.co.uk/

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I did sisters. Not at the same time mind.

One of them obviously knows, one never did.

Both one of the worst and best. 🙂

masonmarxx
    Free Member

Pulled the handbrake up in my car, in the rain, with two friends in the car with me. hit a fence and was lucky to miss the ditch about 10 feet away. never forgive myself for that

Stoner
    Free Member

I did sisters. Not at the same time mind.

Ditto.

Mine were twins though

I win 😉

iDave
    Free Member

tracked down the man who shot my brother in Reno and then planned his imminent and painful/messy execution

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No chance! Too many Dirty Babylon pon ear what would luuurrve the chance to nick me… 😉

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve been a good boy all my life, nothing I did ever really affected anyone (although I’ve been arrested a couple of times). I’ve beaten a few people up but only when they started on me first.

I think the worst thing I’ve done, and I do feel very guilty about this, is when I went swimming one day at a pool near work. Now I would go every other day, swim a quick mile and then shower and off to work. Normal stuff that everyone does. Trouble is, this place had no lanes. I’d asked them to rope an area off a number of times previously because like most fast swimmers, I swam with my head down and only really looked up when I breathed.
    So I’m swimming along, head down, when one of the old blokes who swam in the mornings and were incapable of holding a straight line, meandered in front of me. I slapped him in the head and pushed him right down. The guy sank like a stone to the bottom and just sat there waiting to die. I wallowed on the surface for a few seconds catching my breath trying to understand what had happened, looked round for whoever had got in my way and eventually saw him sitting there breathing in water.

I shot down, grabbed his arm and dragged him to the surface. He was coughing a lot so I slapped him hard on the back and he was sick. He lived though. The pool guys weren’t very happy but hey, put some ropes in. (They did the next day BTW)

grum
    Free Member

Bring it on iDave. 😈

donsimon
    Free Member

How goes it iDave? Has the plane landed?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Go on, spill the beans

Exactly that. I spilt my beans in a place that they shouldn’t have been spilt.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

samuri, that was awesome.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

in a manner of speaking, a girl to came to the uk from japan to sleep with me and ‘have a relationship’. i slept with her once, and then told her never to contact me again as ‘i didn’t realise you wanted a relationship’.

i’d had a ‘relationship’ with her 4 years previously.

she’s known by my friends as either crazy japanese woman, or japanese stalker girl. she’s a bit off the hook.

iDave
    Free Member

DS – still waiting for an answer, no news being not bad news etc.

donsimon
    Free Member

That’s one hell of a flight… Mucha suerte macho..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

iDave, is he an astronaut?

derekrides
    Free Member

Got her pregnant and had to marry her.

Which lead me to having to go with her father shooting things which then eventually included one of the beaters..

iDave
    Free Member

they flew off to the other side of the world to do some work, was flying back sunday night, said I’d get an answer when they got back.

yes they’re an astronaut

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

Drove my father VW straight onto lamppost while checking for stuff in the back seat. At 16 drove my uncle’s car straight into the wall while trying to brake … I stepped on the accelerator instead. 😐

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus, I’ve managed to book in two famous clients while you’ve been jerking yourself off waiting around for Buzz Aldron to get back from the ISS 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Ain’t going to happen! And long may it continue…. 😐

Duggan

Not sure about as an adult but as a child there was an old guy who spent all his time in the allotment behind our garden growing prize-winning veg and tomatoe plants etc.

For reasons I can never explain I waited til he’d gone one night and then threw bricks into all his plants, went into his shed and smashed all his stuff, emptied water everywhere, plant food etc.

Utterly, utterly mindless and unprovoked 😕

Got found out and the bollocking of a lifetime though.

user-removed
    Free Member

Crumbs. If that’s the worst thing you’ve ever done, I reckon you can sleep well in your bed at night. One of the least worst things I did as a stoopid kid was to burn down a church. A derelict church, but still…. And that was before I entered the world of pain that was adolesence 🙁

kudos100
    Free Member

Not much I can admit to on an internet forum. The holier than thou brigade will be out en masse.

donsimon
    Free Member

Not much I can admit to on an internet forum.

Dude, it’s anonymous. 😛

user-removed
    Free Member

Not for me – my website is in my portfolio! Perhaps I need a second login… I did create one a few months ago, so I could post about a sensitive matter, but now I can’t remember the login, let alone the password. Sorry church.

kudos100
    Free Member

Dude, it’s anonymous.

That maybe, but a percentage of members are so high on their horses, it just isn’t worth the hassle. Judgementalworld.com

Besides, I’m not a fan of incriminating myself, the skeletons can stay in the closet 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Skeleton’s secure. 😉

khani
    Free Member

Rape..pillage and murder….
    Metaphorically……ish..

sweepy
    Free Member

When I was at school I nicked a lads sandwiches while he was having an epileptic fit.
    Well he wasn’t eating them.

buzz1024
    Free Member

Shat in a Jiffy bag and posted it to someone I didn’t like (ex) 😆

_tom_
    Free Member

When I was at school I nicked a lads sandwiches while he was having an epileptic fit.
    Well he wasn’t eating them.

😆 free food always tastes better.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘What's the worst thing you've ever done?’ is closed to new replies.