Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • What would be the best light DH crank setup?
  • Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Very small world – you still speak to Rich Morse?

My user name doesn't really give away who I am, suffice to say I have been Evoless for a very long time…

nicko74

coastkid – as for your middleburn challenge – bet I'd ruin the L/H crank taper just like any other square taper previously has. I like SQ taper BBs but unfortunately it's just not a secure enough interface for getting it sideways

Agreed – but then I've gone through LH cranks on Shimano Hollowtech 1 (splined), too. My understanding is that Royce or Phil Wood BBs should be relatively immune to that if you apply the correct torque and magic sticky stuff to the crank bolts. I have some new RS7s that I've delayed putting on the bike partly because of the LH crank issue…

Bream
    Free Member

Very small world – you still speak to Rich Morse?

My user name doesn't really give away who I am, suffice to say I have been Evoless for a very long time…
    Small world indeed 😉

I know the feeling, haven't owned an Evo for 3 years now but at least I get to race them still when I can 😀

Not heard from Rich for quite a while now, last thing I heard he was living near Brum and planning on getting hitched with his young bird. What about you, heard anything from him?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘What would be the best light DH crank setup?’ is closed to new replies.