• This topic has 21 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • What lengths would you go to to avoid listening to Paloma Faith?
  • Harry_the_Spider

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33882923

Sticking it in her ear would be better at blocking out the noise.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Beck, a hospitality waitress from Swansea,

And happy to go above and beyond the call of duty too.

mrblobby
    Free Member

He told the court that he had been “shocked” at what he saw, and it had caused a “significant amount of embarrassment and trying to divert attention”.

So he got out his camera phone and filmed it! 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

They were attending a music festival when their behaviour began to cause concern to other people in the audience.
    One man who was nearby the couple at the time of the incident, Mike Holden, filmed them on his phone.

I assume its what we all do when “concerned” by public sex.

Harry_the_Spider

Why did it go to trial? You can’t really deny doing it if “Outraged from Pinner” has filmed it, unless your defence is based on you claiming to be eating a sausage roll without taking it out of his pocket.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

eating a sausage roll without taking it out of his pocket.

And that’s why binners goes to Greggs.

matt_outandabout

That is a product I did not know that Greggs offered…

footflaps

Explains why Greggs are so popular!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

How times change. I played a gig at The Paradiso in Amsterdam back in the ’80s and during a song about the pleasures of S&M, a couple in front of the stage had a doggy-position refresher. Nobody seemed to mind.

Hohum.

IdleJon

Oh, makes sense now. She’s a hospitality waitress in Greggs?

imnotverygood

I once saw the full monty being performed outside a tent at the Munich Beer Festival. A small crowd gathered and there was a burst of polite applause at the climax…

EDIT. The trial was at the Old Bailey?!!

IHN

I was once walking through Cheltenham on a Saturday night and passed a chap sitting on a bench. Nothing remarkable about that you might think.

However, what was unusual was that, sitting to one side of him, there was a young lady who was, shall we say, ‘eating a sausage roll out of his pocket’. Whilst he was being so attended, he was chatting to his mate who was sat the other side of him. Well, I’m guessing it was his mate, it might have just been the next in the queue.

And the bench was outside Marks and Spencer. Outrageous!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

30 Minute Love Affair

edlong
    Free Member

I once saw the full monty being performed outside a tent at..

Did he leave his hat on?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

his face just says “totally worth it 8) “

Harry_the_Spider

…and hers says “Not in the eyes!”

pingu66
    Free Member

One man who was near the couple at the time, Mike Holden, filmed them on his phone.
    He told the court that he had been “shocked” at what he saw, and it had caused a “significant amount of embarrassment and trying to divert attention”.

So shocked and embarrassed that he thought filming it would divert attention!

iain1775
    Free Member

Murphy, a gardener from Swansea who also pleaded not guilty did not give evidence at the trial but said during a police interview he was completely unaware of anything improper happening.

Her technique can’t be very good then if he didn’t even notice

jimmy

“Eating a sausage roll without taking it out of your pocket” up there with “no pudding” and “hoof in the slats” for STW phraseology.

Cougar

Looks like a sausage roll, tastes more like a cheese and onion pastie.

I didn’t really get the original pudding thread, I confess. Did I miss an earlier one or a news story or something?

DrJ

Looks like a sausage roll, tastes more like a cheese and onion pastie.

If you say so…

DezB
    Free Member

She must’ve been good! Now way I could even get a semi with Paloma Fatih playing.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘What lengths would you go to to avoid listening to Paloma Faith?’ is closed to new replies.