Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What hotel at heathrow airport
  • bruneep

We need an overnight stay at LHR with wife and 2 kids. Premier Inn is looking favourable at the mo. Any others to consider?

B

br
    Free Member

Pick one that has its own courtesy bus, rather than relies on a 'public' one.

bruneep

rhys_gibby – Member

This'll be nice for the kids!

but not the wallet 😯

cxi
    Free Member

Not the Easy Hotel!

toby1

I've stayed at the Hilton a couple of times and it's been really good (I have got a friend who works for them though so the Friends and Family discount makes it about half price) nice to just walk into the airport in the morning too.

TooTall
    Free Member

Do you want parking as well?

bruneep

no the car will be in Aberdeen

atlaz
    Free Member

Premier inn is fine; clean and tidy for a night. If you get the ones on Bath road there's a public bus that goes to Heathrow in about 10 mins. My office is near there and we have a lot of people stay there for convenience.

LHS
    Free Member

The Jurys inn is good and usually cheap deals to be had on laterooms

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

These suggestions are pretty mainstream. Can none of you think of any that are sufficiently niche? I'm thinking one that's eye wateringly expensive, made from ultra lightweight materials and put together by bearded craftsmen.

bruneep

Oh! one of the options at the sofitel made my eye water.

For 1 night: 2 adults 2kids

Total price including tax

2308.88 GBP

molgrips
    Free Member

We always stayed at the ones that offered parking, since the hotel was effectively free.

I think the Park was quite nice but I dunno what that'd be like if you were arriving by train. Hilton ftw though if you can afford it!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What hotel at heathrow airport’ is closed to new replies.